Bewitching Nidalee.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jblol

10-17-2011

Well I own all of the Nidalee's skins and I really want to buy Bewitching Nidalee, BUT didn't they nerf her abit too much );. It's a limited skin and looks awesome but I'm unsure..

Sorayai

10-17-2011

I own all Nidalee's skins too and I'm buying it

Naga

10-17-2011

She's still a great champion. You'll regret not buying it now if you're a Nid fan.. LIKE I REGRET SNOWBUNNY. :C But to be fair I joined league in Jan, couldn't buy it. :P

Squonky

10-17-2011

Nidalee being nerfed? Yeah it happened, but she's still a great champion. Fun to play, a bit difficult, but in my opinion she has the most unique mechanics in the game. Mid- late game can be a bit tough because you have to be careful before engaging in team fights, and learning to poke with your spear can take some time.

Fun champ either way.

Africa

10-17-2011

nidalee actually got buffed, depending on the way you play her. Build her as a tank and she's super hard to kill in cougar form, and can actually still to decent damage with her abilities

Rampantwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Nidalee is **** now.
her traps now longer reveal stealth champions. (A defining utility of nidalee)
Her heal was nerfed to retardedly high mana costs and the ratio reduced to .75 from 1.25
Her pounce can be affected by CD again but it is at 4 sec
Her spear got buffed, only slightly.
Her Cat form was pseudo nerfed by removing dodge into the form of 10/20/30 Armor/MR
Swipe was buffed to .4 ratio, still bad imo.

I believe she needs to be balanced into hybrid ratios like Akali, her takedown for one could be factored into AP.

Overall, she is just a poke champ now and nothing else.

Anketh

10-19-2011

She got nerfed and her cougar form got remade; if you build CDR, you could reasonably call it a buff to cougar form, but not to Nidalee; that heal nerf really hurt.

That said, after the retinkering, she's still fun and fairly viable, although it takes a lot more work than many other champions to do well with her at the moment.

ybn

10-19-2011

Nid's still fine. Her heal got completely pooped on, but she's still a viable solo top or mid. Her spears will still do TONS OF DAMAGE and her cougar is especially good in laning phase against people like singed (the extra mr, however, i do miss the dodge a lot)

And the Bewitching skin is great

Suley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Dude u have all her skins just get this one

Catemonster

10-19-2011

I wish I'd been playing when Snow Bunny was available, so I immediately bought Bewitching even though I don't like the way her cat form looks compared to the other skins. It's really cute despite that, the hat on the cat form is adorable :3