Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have a Harrowing Good time with Limited Edition Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiziu

10-18-2011

Do not want.

LLG

10-18-2011

Where is the Cassiopia, Janna, Le Blanc, Soraka, Swain, Trundle, Udyr and Urgot skins?
This champions really need a skin.

<sarcasm> Ohhh, I forgot, annie, ryze and teemo needs a new skin too ¬¬ </sarcasm>

aNzkY

10-18-2011

amazing
gj riot ...

Lets Abort

10-18-2011

Do yourselves a favor and start allowing the previous Halloween skins to be available during Halloween.

You say, hurrrrrrrrrrrrr limited editionz. I say, all dat moneyz are you retarded? So many players want the old Halloween skins and would gladly pay $10 for one.

Besides, you're Riot.. since when do you care more about the player and less about the money?

RiskX

Recruiter

10-18-2011

inb4 that broom from Hotshot Bewitch GG

the one gman

10-18-2011

The skins for the champs this year didn't Impress me, but then again the best halloween skin was Pumpkinhead fiddle to me.

Scarekro

10-18-2011

another nocturne skin?? meh.. i'd rather see one of the other newer champs get a new skin than him

Mad Man Matrix

10-18-2011

did noc get a buff at urf
like before he used ghost

imuiyoo

10-18-2011

riot you tease. Putting in Le Blanc and Vladmir when they have no new skins.

Agent4cay

10-18-2011

I think most of these skins could've been pulled off better by other champs. Nidalee, well obviously LeBlanc or Lux, in fact any female champ besides her. Annie, Karma kinda has that look going already. Nocturne already looked like a ghost, ypu Just made him white. Blitzcrank, okay he is fine. Tibbers as Frankenstein, hmm Sion, Yorick, even Garen. Just my opinion