Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have a Harrowing Good time with Limited Edition Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodlyOne

10-18-2011

Please bring the kitty kat back this year!@!!@!@!@!@

Best Zed

10-18-2011

No new Teemo skin? I am disappoint.

Blackdra5on

10-18-2011

Quote:
Bugszor:
another annie skin... seriously..

Dont get me wrong. the skins are cool. but there are better fitting champs that actually "need" a skin more than Annie.

I do agree that annie has alot of skins but people like me who play annie alot will have alot of fun with this skin. But also riot needs to make skins for the champoins that has been out for a pretty long time

Metronomicanoid

10-18-2011

Last year was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. only good one would be annie...

pattar46

10-18-2011

swain fits in to this perfectly, pluss he only has 2 skins, what a shame

----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/pattar46

Sniper Q8

10-18-2011

Wehn is come's O_O
want that noc skin

johnnyzin

10-18-2011

Come on! i dont really care about this skins, i want MUNDO MUNDO

Summoner Abyss

10-18-2011

Quote:
Blackdra5on:
I do agree that annie has alot of skins but people like me who play annie alot will have alot of fun with this skin. But also riot needs to make skins for the champoins that has been out for a pretty long time

But I feel Annie getting this skin shouldn't be a big deal since after this month you will not be able to get it again so over all it doesn't count. Cause how would you feel is Soraka got a skin then is taken away after one month.

Arregator Est

10-18-2011

Meanwhile... *Soraka staring from a corner with her two skins accumulating dust*

Another Annie skin. Seriously?

zoodude254

10-18-2011

Srsly? Blitzcrank just looks silly...what they should have done was make Blitz the Frankenstein monster. Annie has more skins than almost any other champion. Some better champs would have been
Fiddlesticks, obviously, Jason Urgot, Pumpkin Moakoi, Ghost Ammunu, and even Trick or treat Gragas.
THe only good part about these skins is that they go away after a while. thats why they gave it to annie.