Have a Harrowing Good time with Limited Edition Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirSmokeDank

10-20-2011

old skins > the new skins bring them back ****it riot look how many people are asking for them

Kiraeyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

My main concern is that last year there were 6 harrowing skins and two of them looked fantastic. This year there are 4 and while they look good, last year's were way better. I am just disappointed that they didn't at least make the same amount of harrowing skins and put the same quality of work into them as last years. I was not able to get last years due to personal reasons, but I was at least hopeful this year's was going to be as good as last. Now I'm just all around disappointed in the skins, but not much I can do except voice my disappointment here on the forums. (And possibly get downvoted for it since everyone has different opinions. ) Also, there were the two spectral skins for fiddle and gp out and then Lux with her skins. So with Graves being out and this year's 4 harrowing skins, we are being shorted 4 skins compared to last year's harrowing announcement, but I suppose with fiddle that number will turn to 3.

Just feels like to me that they weren't as focused or putting as much effort into this year's harrowing as they did for last year's. Just my opinion of course.

serpeantlol

10-20-2011

Will Riot release more Halloween Skins in the next patch next Tueday?

cakeisgood

10-24-2011

blitz win

R0nN13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

wukong skin plizzz