Have a Harrowing Good time with Limited Edition Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cathro

10-19-2011

who is your head of marketing? can i have his job? another annie skin.. All im saying is that this is a 'free game' with optional premiums.. which means your community is so very important... ive been reading this forum about 20 minutes and can see 100+ posts asking why the f*ck you would make another annie skin when so many champions still have their original two skins... contrary to Riot's obvious belief - your community plays more than 5 champions. Please read your forums and give much needed champions new skin options... lets be honest - it's not like you wont make a lot of money.. 4 new skins and somehow annie made it into this equation. That is all im done ranting =X

Hirohashi

10-19-2011

Am I the only one who feels Lux should have received another skin this year as well? She came out on last year's Harrowing. It's practically her birthday.

John LeBlanc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Surprise Fiddle Is Probably Gonna Be a Surprise...

buttbrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliani View Post
Just how long will the skins be available?
this

The Star of Hope

10-19-2011

I can't help but think Riot missed a trick, with not using the Frozen Nocturne particles for Haunting Nocturne.

Xavier Price

10-19-2011

Y U NO UNLOCK OLD HARROWING SKINS!?

I want my Zombie Ryze... T_T

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirohashi View Post
Am I the only one who feels Lux should have received another skin this year as well? She came out on last year's Harrowing. It's practically her birthday.
This this this. I main Lux. Maybe we can finally get the Sailor Moon Lux, perhaps done as a schoolgirl outfit, "Trick or Treat Lux"?

win ed win

10-19-2011

no 10% special like last year? I feel cheated, also riot can argue that Annie & Nidalee have more skinning to do thus cost more ie: Tibbers & Cougar form

CptMonkeyFist

10-19-2011

The noc skin itself is awesome looking. My issue is with duskbringer. When you look at the skin you expect his duskbringer trail to be similarly colored to his skin, like with the Frozen Terror skin. All I really ask is that you make the duskbringer trail white. The black just clashes too much with his skin imo.

Vovochka

Recruiter

10-19-2011

another annie skin ... seriously ?? thats stupid