Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release notes PVP.Net v0.27.15

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

looney

09-24-2009

Quote:
Aeeroo:
i cant log ing to the game..it shows me that the server is online..but when i enter my account and password its gives me the Connection Error: Connection failure, unable to connect to PVP.net message...

The server is being updated at the moment, don't know why the server status is not fixed yet to 'offline'.

Pieceofcandy

Recruiter

09-24-2009

Adding a Destroy All runes button would be nice.

Ðomino

Recruiter

09-24-2009

Quote:
Pieceofcandy:
Adding a Destroy All runes button would be nice.

i second that gets kind of annoying to slowly combine all of the runes to get the number down to get more new ones. But thats what betas are for to get all the kinks and opinions out there to make a better game. Im sure they'll hace something like that before the beta ends.

ronin 00

09-24-2009

Great fixes for the Rune issues.

However, when browsing runes, I would really like if the Runes would stack rather than show 12 of the same runes in a row; instead a number would show how many of that particular Rune you had.
Also, that the Runes could be sorted by effect (+crit, etc), rather than only by Rune type (Mark, Glyph, etc).

FK6oQnAkiC

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkill (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=144557#post144557)
First they came for the panthers, and I did not speak out - for I was not a panther...

Quote:
DryPenguin:
And that sir, is one of the funniest things I have read on a forum in a while. Grats.

L O FREAKIN L

OMG I laughed pretty hard at this . ROADKILL ... thx i needed that omg too funny

Aeeroo

09-24-2009

how much the server will be updated?

Jay Jay

09-24-2009

so, does anyone know when the server is coming back online?=)
I need to play =)
and I need it pretty bad =)
I MEAN IT!

Crayon

09-24-2009

Server online plix plox

and I want to spend money already. Any chance?

ArkhamHorror

09-24-2009

Quote:
ronin 00:
Great fixes for the Rune issues.

However, I would really like if the Runes would stack rather than show 12 of the same runes in a row; instead a number would show how many of that particular Rune you had.
Also, that the Runes could be sorted by effect (+crit, etc), rather than only by Rune type (Mark, Glyph, etc).

THAT would be awesome.

FooD

09-24-2009

hm, seems not to be online for me though:O anyways, looks great, some nice fixes