▓▓▓Twitch Hybrid Item Build▓▓▓

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nylian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

I think Darken's build and playstyle is phenominal for lower elo play. I also play twitch with smurfs and on my alt account with my low lvl/low elo buddies. For those who do not know how, or do not counter him he is quite simply ridiculous, guinsoo's or not.

I don't think this build is doing anything different or better than a traditional AD build, it's his playstyle that's really bringing him ahead. Getting FB and such before minion's spawn. At higher elo that simply doesn't happen, people know 100% what twitch can do, and he get's shut down. I watched some of your "loss" videos, and those good players are doing what ALL good players do. Take advantage of twitch's weaknesses.

I wish twitch could be like he was in the glory days, outranging turrets with his ult and ruining 5 people at once. With the amount of mini-port assassin champs like akali and talon, it simply isn't as viable as it once was.

I am not saying you need to play him different, obviously it's working for you, you're passionate about it, and having fun. I can only hope you'll rise through the elos and begin to see that perhaps he's not the best choice available against competent players.

ruobling

10-18-2011

people just bought twitch. why give them more reason to suck with it than they already do

Flins

10-18-2011

Lol

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Thats not hybrid, on-hit works fairly well with him though...

Darkendnine

10-19-2011

bump

RenjiSushiro

10-22-2011

Bump. Nice Build