Still play dominion?

Odd ever finding myself play it 502 37.86%
Like 1-3 games per every 10 348 26.24%
Play it like hell 476 35.90%
Voters: 1326. You may not vote on this poll

Do you play dominion anymore? [POLL]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

10-17-2011

after the "beta" i never really played dominion. the imbalances showed themselves pretty early.

EagleSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

So much ip

Craig Penney

10-17-2011

Too much hype... I only play it if I'm waiting for a friend to finish a game or something

FistOfZeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

I only play dominion

Lisztomaniac

10-17-2011

i like it but its freaking anoying how retarded people can be, its like every dominion i play its just me and maybe other guy trying to cap ****, while the rest of the team, fights bot against a singed or a rammus or someone resilent that is defending the point by himself, and makes my team die to his tower 3v1.ALL.THE.FREAKING.TIME.

Linty

10-17-2011

Played it during beta and maybe 4-5 games during official release day. Didn't touch it since then.

dobo72

10-17-2011

my friends don't like it, so no. i actually enjoy it every now and then, but end up just playing with my friends on SR

Grizzled Ghost

10-17-2011

I'd love to play it more, but I've decided I can't deal with my mouse disappearing every other game. Once they fix that I'll play it all the time.

BíonicKraken

10-17-2011

I enjoy the feeling of actually knowing what to do in most situations in Summoner's Rift. If I don't, then I know what I need to improve on and I can correct my mistakes in the future. Dominion is okay when you have a full team, but in solo queue it feels like a group of chickens running around with their heads cut off. I almost never have the close games any more; they always seem to be complete stomps on one side or the other simply because of what champions were picked. I can punish an enemy's lack of awareness and mechanical mistakes while playing SR, but in Dominion everybody is just mashing buttons.

Heartlis

10-17-2011

on occasion, and that's all it will be unless thay start making some dominion only (meaning dominion changes dont alter how people work in SR) balance changes. Not everything needs to be redone, just the obnoxious stuff like Rammus