Who has the most sustain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaliOGkush

10-18-2011

cho gath, get dat mana regen early game, last hit and never leave lane

VitusIII

10-18-2011

Yi with meditate? I mean, he has an hp recover, has no real weak points, and as long as he doesn't run out of mana, almost impossible to push out of the lane.

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Cho'gath game to mind first. He's probably the one.

windrixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2011

Cho'gath, AP Yi, Yorick (haven't noticed this much)

Spiderbubble

10-20-2011

Old Nidalee. Those heals were amazing. I once farmed for literally 30 minutes at top, then decided to go buy with like 5k gold or something silly like that. The game got pretty funny after that (spears that used to scratch them almost 1-shotting, etc).

Currently, I'd probably have to say Yorick though...

Quib

10-20-2011

Dunno if Gragas is best, but he's definitely up there.

Manbearpigbear

Recruiter

10-20-2011

Mid lane yorick, his e (life steal) will target whatever you summoned it on until it dies. making it so you can get nearly half your helth back instantly. get the right rune an mast. on him along with a meki's and he can stay in lane for half the game without b'ing

Guntermench

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyPage View Post
Cho'gath. Check that passive of his, even last-hitting will get you more hp back than the enemies can harass, and once you get to the point where you can take out waves in one combo you'll be sitting in lane happily forever. I one time got to the 20 minute mark with him before going back to buy, and I didn't miss more than 1-2 last hits in that time, by the time I came back to lane I was hilariously impossible to push out.
This.

Isphus

10-20-2011

Cho, gragas, garen, soraka back when she had double mana on self cast, morgana, mundo...

Any champion with a decent heal/regen and any player that doesnt overextend.

Nigit

10-20-2011

Why no one likes Tryndamere.