Who has the most sustain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crackerjack5

10-17-2011

Which champion can stay in lane LONGEST in the early laning phase?

michelada

10-17-2011

ww

Brawny Hooves

10-17-2011

Soraka

Rex Draconem

10-17-2011

Soraka, but if you get his masteries right and know how to play Yorick will never leave his lane.

flatherd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

second ww

Pissy Willy

10-17-2011

Udyr or Yorick maybe.

Kuryaka

10-17-2011

Soraka, Warwick, Singed are all pretty good. Singed doesn't get started until he gets Catalyst, but then you just can't push him out, dangit.

The reason Udyr doesn't work as well is that he needs to constantly autoattack in order to heal. Warwick has some range on his Q, whereas Udyr can only safely autoattack if they push to his tower.

Yorick's ghouls auto-target champions so he doesn't get much health regen out of that if the enemy knows to shoot them right away. Correct me if I'm wrong though - haven't played Yorick besides freeweek, while I have played the others a bit more.

Slunk3R

10-18-2011

Nidalee and Garen

As Nidalee I never have to leave my lane because I'm dieing or something..
Same goes for garen with his passive..

TimmyPage

10-18-2011

Cho'gath. Check that passive of his, even last-hitting will get you more hp back than the enemies can harass, and once you get to the point where you can take out waves in one combo you'll be sitting in lane happily forever. I one time got to the 20 minute mark with him before going back to buy, and I didn't miss more than 1-2 last hits in that time, by the time I came back to lane I was hilariously impossible to push out.

Sp4rKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Malzahar, Swain, Vlad, Garen, Warwick, Nasus, Akali, Alistar, Soraka, Tryndamere, Nidalee,
Singed, Karthus.... anyone with Philosopher Stone.....