Refer-a-Friend bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h0lyGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-25-2010

Please help, even I have refer 45 players successfully, I'm still be the Junior Member...
no IP boost.. no 3 tie champion...

DivineToan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

i have a friend and he is already lvl 12 and in completed invitations its says he is lvl 12 but i don't get any rewards so pls what should i do?
^^

DreadSaber

06-26-2010

hi im having a huge problem here first off

your refer a friend rewards are stupid who cares about a freakn title we want stuff that will help us level faster or get runes glyphs or seals are you freakn serious 10k that is rediculous amount to get who the hell knows 10k people.

second your client has huge problems with disconecting and closing the client even in games along with your pvp.net disconects constantly also

third your asking way to much for your champions and skins for them i can understand pricing characters like shaco karthus mordekaiser so forth for that amount because there stronger characters but wtf is up with the price for the other characters your asking way to much

fourth the amount of points we earn for wining a game is close to the amount we get for losing the game and thats rediculous we should be getn alot more than 100 or 60 that is bs.

fifth why is there only 2 maps to play on and only 2 diff types of games such as 5v5 and
3v3 you should try and add more maps to play on and try makn a arena battle challenge that u can open on fridays only that there can be a 5 or 10 man team that takes on enemy foes or enemy champions in a arena that they have to survive and defeat all there challengers in a number of rounds that would be very fun and make certin days you get double xp or double pts to buy stuff

sixth there are no back up buttons for goen into your shop or person profile to back track that could be helpful if you made some

seventh your contact support page doesnt work worth **** cause ive entered the little stupid picture cod 50 times and i know its correct and it keeps refreshing with a new one its very discouraging to not be able to talk to the game techs about issues this game has

i really like this game and i wana see things change for the better and open up varieties

and also before i forget your server needs to be upgraded to handle more people becasue for a game u want to excell it has to be available to play and it constantly says buissy

give me an email back

JJJman

Master Recruiter

06-27-2010

I didnt get anythings for having over 15 10lvl refer

hfok

Recruiter

06-27-2010

I've refer over 240 people but after a rough count, I believe I've only get around 47 accounts that reach lv10+ but yet I've nothing under Reward Earned

I've also recieved 4~5 identical emails as follow:

Quote:
Congrats, hfok!

You've totally just won some phat lewtz for recruiting your friends to play League of Legends!

Tell them what the've won, Bob:

* 0_TITLE\n

Naso

Senior Recruiter

06-28-2010

/sigh

I really wanted that tire 3 champion, when is this system being fixed?

Shouldn't be high priority?

iotalpha

Recruiter

06-28-2010

when is this system being fixed

hfok

Recruiter

06-28-2010

I've heard a friend of mine just (as in 3 min b4 i post this) got the T3 champ prize...

So when will we have our pirze back?

mrkit

Master Recruiter

06-30-2010

So no one cares about this issues anymore????

Tinsel

Senior Recruiter

07-01-2010

I still don't have my refer sticker =( You can see that I've referred 15 at least since I'm a recruiter.

Also, haven't been able to see or use my five unused IP boosts. =(