Who hard counters nasus in lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amadmet

10-25-2011

In my experience, neither gragas nor zilean have the manapool or sustain to effectivly stop nasus from farming. Especially if you start nasus off with some flat/scaling MR runes.
But what do i know? im only a 1400smtn player^^.

Gath Immortal

10-25-2011

The only champion that's given me serious issues is jax 1v1, simply because his damage is completely ridiculous, he has more hp than me and that stupid ass stun pops up every 4 seconds which makes even hit and run last hits very risky. other champs with easy and repeatable stuns like riven and annie are a ***** and a half to deal with as well.

Low skill players are also going to have a hard time with nasus because post lvl 6 I start charging in for those last hits even at low health, my enemy goes WTF IS HE DOING?!!! and usually runs in fear, or if they attack I just pop my ult and either kill them or run away after getting that last hit I wanted.

I suicide dive for last hits often because I find at low elo people just LET me do it and get away with it.

Wikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

What's funny is all these people disagreeing with Hyfe are probably using his guide.

Grogba

10-25-2011

Riven

Oh god, just Riven Q_Q

Went against one with full AD Page, could only lasthit near tower (played on EU where i don't have full runepages and still lvling. Still, it was a nightmare)

Tylerpb

11-16-2011

I disagree about gragas. If you're standing in the middle of the minions he has to push the lane pretty hard to harass you with barrels. That means you don't have to lay back and only last hit minions, but can just auto-attack constantly, which translates into a lot of healing for nasus. I would expect it to be enough to just eat the barrel damage which will be the only source unless he wades into the minions with you to harass with auto attacks or fatty charge at which point you can probably hit him with a quick attack + SS combo which probably puts you ahead on the trade.

I'm thinking in the first 5 levels here, obviously if he's building AP barrels are going to get scarier as the game goes on.

vermomd

11-16-2011

Personally, I like using vlad to counter nasus. Life steal and pretty good damage means I can usually get first blood and a few kills off the nasus. Best part is when their jungler comes to gank I can get away free

Burbinator

11-17-2011

I'm VERY curious why you mention swain, hyfe. From experience his cds are too long to outdo nasus' sustain. Any time nasus lands wither + SF + q on swain, he comes out on top of the exchange. Admittedly i've only played the swain matchups in normals, but nothing about swain's kit stands out to me as a counter to nasus, not until swain gets ult and by then if nasus has free farmed its too late.

(one game i literally had 100 cs more than swain in laning phase, 36 to 136~, but that was a normal so probably doesnt count)

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

so far i think renekton's the closest thing to a counter caitlyn's not that dangerous if u rush glacial shroud and mages aren't burst enough.

Ukhai

11-17-2011

Why is it that Olaf and Gangplank aren't mentioned?