Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to *help* prevent unnecessary losses.(elo hell) V2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JavinoX

09-25-2012

/Sign

Also having a kick option in during ranked draft can solve alot of problems too in my opinion. Take a look at my Thread and See what Riotkiddington said about it.....you will be shocked at his responses.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2278766&highlight=boot+option

Nikitis

09-25-2012

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
Wow, this is a long post. There are things I can't comment right now, but I want you to know that engineers at Riot cares about player experience a lot! And we do read your post very carefully.

How about this ? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2611879

To Live Simply

10-23-2012

The current issue is how to not start a game with players that are clearly working against the team. 30 mins penalize the person who was communicating and working for the team. Obviously it's not about penalties, but a way to vote off people who are clearly causing problems would be something i would like to see. A 3 out of 5 vote should be sufficient because it shows at minimum 2 separate parties agreeing that said person is not someone they want to go into this game with. Perhaps a 5 min penalty for the voters and a 10 min penalty for the voted up individual.

Recap:

3 out of 5 votes to dodge queue, directed at a person who is seen as someone they don't want to go into the game with

5 min penalty for whole team

10 min penalty for person who was voted on

Also, I would like to see queueing for a specific role/combination of roles.

Imo, this would solve most of the problems, and there wouldn't be that much of an issue of queue times. How many players are online at any given moment? Would rather wait an extra min or two to not have to debate over what role I am playing.