How to *help* prevent unnecessary losses.(elo hell) V2

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verify Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eabe View Post
You ask for others opinions I gave it. And now your trolling me because you don't like it. You reaction is just to call me a troll, and you call for back up. I pointed out two things I think you should rephrase/change. Take or leave it. But don't ****ing call me names. Your trolling your own thread kiddo.
I have already refuted your positions. Your contentions self-destruct themselves; moreover, I have understood you to be trolling and flaming. I understand this as so because of your lack of grammar, spelling, and logic.
Riot has already explicated their position on their leaving policy: if you are absent for whatever reason, you are a leaver. I do know that sometimes this may seem unfair, and even my entire city had a blackout during a ranked game i was winning, but riot has to make a stand because they can not investigate every leaver.

Quote:
Still don't like it. If i don't want to play with people typing in Spanish or some other language I shouldn't have too, and I shouldn't be punished for it.
This isn't a contention against my thread, my thread actually helps this problem by allowing you to leave games you feel are not fair.

In response to you not liking bumps, everyone on every forum who wishes to keep their thread up and running bumps. It shows interest in keeping the subject of the thread in the community's discussion.

I feel I have addressed your contentions, if you feel that I skipped over any, please make them known to me so that I may address them.

Verify Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashqelon View Post
TL;DNR: stop elo penalty so people can use their brain to avoid stupid losses, but replace with LONGER time penalties, or have a finite number of losses allowed per day. Increase champion select bans to 6 in total like in tournaments. Blacklist to disable play with people on your ignore list. Disable free week champions from ranked. Half elo for winning 5v4, no elo loss for losing 4v5. New champions should be disabled from ranked play for 3-7 days.
Sense you think I'm a troll I decided to point out where i read your comments that i commented on. Notice the part I put in bold. I don't know where i got the number 3 from my bad, however it's still a really bad idea. I also think the 3 dodge thing is a bad idea. I already told you why. I guess you guys don't read your own ****.

Now come on troll me some more so I can make you look like the ass you are.
The place where you got the number three was not in my tldnr section, the tldnr section is not as specific as my main body of text. You have told me why and I have rebutted your reasoning. I will re-post it so you may know. I am a singular individual in charge of this thread, who are you ascribing to be the partner of this thread? I have read my content four times; therefore; I do read it. I am trolling you? Why do you think I am trolling you?

Quote:
Your leaving and losses section I no like. Why?

First of all there should defiantly be some sort of punishment for the person who leaves in a 5v5 map lets say you have someone who leaves at the start of the game in a 4v5, but your team wins. Do you really think that the person who wasn't there for 20+ mins of the game should get any IP/ELO? He should get double -ELO rating in both ranked and norm.

Also note I had the game crash on me in the last 2 mins of the game. I tried to re-login and had to wait in queue to log back into the game. When I got back into the game it was over. We won, but it counted me as leaving the game. The game doesn't care why you left. Think about it; who should get punished and why. Sometimes leavers aren't really leavers.

Three loses and your done. You can't re-queue? Really bad idea. Your telling me you never lost 3 games in row that weren't your fault. I played a game as Garen went 27 12 30 and my team lost. The next game I played Vlad and went 7 1 3 and my team lost. I then played as jungle fiddle and went 8 4 2 and my team lost. I guess its just me. (Note the first game was really long and was a really good game. It could have been either teams game not upset about that lost. However the following two games my team surrendered at the 20 min mark, because everyone else feed. They didn't want to give me a chance to try and carry them.)

Quote:
the leaver punishment behaves as normal I did not suggest any changes, the leaver will still lose elo.

you just refuted your own contention. you first said we should punish them, then you said we shouldn't. riot's stance is that a leave is a leave.

it isn't 3 losses and you are done, it is that you get 3 or so queue DODGES per day. this is just a suggestion and can just be a longer wait timer.

eabe

11-15-2011

Quote:
I am trolling you? Why do you think I am trolling you?
Quote:
I have already refuted your positions. Your contentions self-destruct themselves; moreover, I have understood you to be trolling and flaming. I understand this as so because of your lack of grammar, spelling, and logic.
That's not trolling? Give me a break.

First you clam I contradict myself. I then pointed out what I said and yet to have been proven as contradicting myself.

Second you're thread is for helping unnecessary losses, but yet manly points out suggested changes you would like Roit to make. I pointed out what I didn't like and why. I didn't call you any names until after you called me names.

You clam I'm trolling and flaming. What did you expect me to say. "Oh you got me I just want to cause trouble" I mean really come on. You could have simply said you don't like what I said because this is Roit stand on leavers and you support it, but no instead you try to make it look like I'm trolling you. Your trolling me and you know it. Shut the **** up.

Verify Name

11-15-2011

Quote:
That's not trolling? Give me a break.

First you clam I contradict myself. I then pointed out what I said and yet to have been proven as contradicting myself.

Second you're thread is for helping unnecessary losses, but yet manly points out suggested changes you would like Roit to make. I pointed out what I didn't like and why. I didn't call you any names until after you called me names.

You clam I'm trolling and flaming. What did you expect me to say. "Oh you got me I just want to cause trouble" I mean really come on. You could have simply said you don't like what I said because this is Roit stand on leavers and you support it, but no instead you try to make it look like I'm trolling you. Your trolling me and you know it. Shut the **** up.
lol... dude, you really need to spell correctly and implement the proper contractions for the context for which they are placed (i.e. you're/your/there/their) for me to take you seriously. Lol, it is presumed that I uphold the status quo unless and explicate otherwise.

Verify Name

11-16-2011

bump

EffectFX

11-16-2011

Joined a ranked game, team leader was afk during bans, ended up with heal/revive tristana (has to be trolling). Dodged in a heart beat.

The Cool Train

11-17-2011

/Sign

Verify Name

11-17-2011

bump

Verify Name

11-18-2011

bump

Verify Name

11-19-2011

I think that all of the usual people who go to this section of the forums have been exhausted.