Janna Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yankotsu

10-17-2011

hey people... i play Janna alot and i usually go aggressive as her and do fairly good, so i thought i would post my build for her see what you think about it

start:
Morello's evil tome
Sorceror's shoe
Rabadon's Deathcap
then my last 3 very usually between these 4 items:
Haunting Guise
Abyssal Scepter
Rod of Ages
Viod Staff
Frozen Heart

so.. what you think?

MuhGeeSher

10-17-2011

Why are you playing Janna as if you're playing a Caster..? Her job is to support and interrupt, not deal damage. I would only get Rod of Ages and Frozen Heart along with Abyssal Scepter as Janna and the rest is WARDS. Janna is item-dependent.

Btw, their are MUCH better casters out there to play than go Caster on Janna.

SummonerCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Agreed.. why play Janna if not for support.. better off with morg with that build

Yankotsu

10-17-2011

because i enjoy the play of Janna's moves, her gust wind i think is an amazing move because the range throws people off and it knocks them up, i can slow down people who try to tower dive and have higher speed, and i can support as a side effect, for the way i play i enjoy using Janna as an offinsive player

Raunchyyy

10-17-2011

Eh, I like supporting and not ksing every kill from my carry.

Good for you though.

King Sake

10-17-2011

I say just play how you like, not how others tell you, it's not like having fun is a bad thing

Yankotsu

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raunchyyy View Post
Eh, I like supporting and not ksing every kill from my carry.

Good for you though.
i dont KS i usually end up carrying a lane late game and i gank in the jungles due to the range of her gust

Wolfalisk

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankotsu View Post
i dont KS i usually end up carrying a lane late game and i gank in the jungles due to the range of her gust
The laning phase is over by late game, so you can't "carry" a lane late game.

But in all honesty it's probably best to run AP Janna in solo games since allies must CAPITALIZE on Support Janna for her to have any bearing on the game.

MuhGeeSher

10-17-2011

Sure, you can do whatever you want and build however you like. but keep in mind, YOUR team is counting on you to support i.e buying wards, etc. It's like playing Amumu and going AP or playing Rammus and going AD.

Yankotsu

10-17-2011

carry/push when your going against champs are the same to me i probably use terms wrong but oh well.. i enjoy soloing down lanes with Janna aand taking towers it's fun seeing people lose to a "support" char xD

anyways do you have any other kind of comment about my aggressive Janna build?