Nasus rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shampu

06-15-2010

Kayle just received a massive makeover putting her in "Jax status". Myself and every LoL player I have talked with agrees she was perfectly fine pre makeover.

If you really want to fix a champion, please take a look at Nasus. Such a cool hero that seriously needs some love from Riot. Impossible to utilize in high elo.

Mr Fehr

06-15-2010

I agree. He's pretty fun to play but I just don't think hes very good in high ELO.

GreenDutch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Nasus, is a great Dps/Tank at the moment. Sure, he has a higher skill cap then most with his damage since hes dependent on how good you can list hit with his Q. I like his versatility as he stands right now. Hes just a little harder to figure out.

There are plenty of Nasus players who do fine with Nasus in High ELO. Although, there are better DPS/Tanks now, Olaf for example.

If you want a decent breakdown of Nasus you should check out Hyfe's Guide on Nasus @ leaguecraft.com

:]

RaspyTurnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

I have a perfect buff.

Make his Wither act like Malphites Q.

So the slowed AS/MS will be given to Nasus.

Shampu

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostoppable View Post
Nasus, is a great Dps/Tank at the moment. Sure, he has a higher skill cap then most with his damage since hes dependent on how good you can list hit with his Q. I like his versatility as he stands right now. Hes just a little harder to figure out.

There are plenty of Nasus players who do fine with Nasus in High ELO. Although, there are better DPS/Tanks now, Olaf for example.

If you want a decent breakdown of Nasus you should check out Hyfe's Guide on Nasus @ leaguecraft.com

I actually just read his guide yesterday. He's probably the best at Nasus that I have seen. Regardless, I still think nasus definitely needs some changes.

Shobecool

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostoppable View Post

Yup, pretty standard Nasus builds, I just can't understand how you are supposed to farm at all without the chalice. I mean, he is one of the best pushers with the chalice, and I jsut can't really do much in a lane if I stick to just wacking creep due to how fragile he is late game and his slow attack speed.

Radec

06-15-2010

I think Nasus is fine how he is. You have to be a bit passive early on but your team will thank you for it late game when you plow through the enemy team late game. The main thing about Nasus is you aren't handed a great late game like you are with a champ like Olaf. You have to work for it by farming hard, holding back on team fights early and building up your siphoning strike.

NessOnett

06-15-2010

If you need a Chalice to keep your mana supply steady then you have some glaring problems with basic concepts of conservation...his spells cost next to nothing early on compared to most characters.

But on Nasus:
I am of the firm belief in complete contradiction to this thread. Nasus does far better in high ELO than low assuming that you build his as a supportive DPS. On equal level with other champions(in terms of farming/kills/equiptment/skill) he can 1v1 almost everyone, will effectively 2v1, and will be one of the most useful teamfighters as well as being an amazing pusher that can drop a tower fast and is not squishy in the least. All said and done, he is very effective at almost every aspect of the game, which is why he is a very good character when utilized properly. He is perfectly fine, and for a melee champ with no heal does a lot better than most at laning which is usually their weakness.

Radec

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
If you need a Chalice to keep your mana supply steady then you have some glaring problems with basic concepts of conservation...his spells cost next to nothing early on compared to most characters.

But on Nasus:
I am of the firm belief in complete contradiction to this thread. Nasus does far better in high ELO than low assuming that you build his as a supportive DPS. On equal level with other champions(in terms of farming/kills/equiptment/skill) he can 1v1 almost everyone, will effectively 2v1, and will be one of the most useful teamfighters as well as being an amazing pusher that can drop a tower fast and is not squishy in the least. All said and done, he is very effective at almost every aspect of the game, which is why he is a very good character when utilized properly. He is perfectly fine, and for a melee champ with no heal does a lot better than most at laning which is usually their weakness.
Agree 100%. By mid game he's a huge threat and the longer a game goes on the more powerful he gets. Most of the time I use him I end up turning the tides in every team battle by using ult + spirit fire + wither on the biggest physical dps threat. That's damage, utility and tanking all at once. Plus he's a great farmer so he can pick up a lot of very useful items for his team. Frozen Heart / Omen / Aegis / Starks / etc.

IMO he's almost perfectly balanced. He has huge potential but is hard to learn and requires a good amount of team work to be used properly.

Hyfe

06-15-2010

^^

He's not particularly noob friendly. Doesn't mean he needs a rework.

Only minor tweaks such as the wither recommendation made above or spirit fire giving vision would be much appreciated. Or removing the cap on his ult.