Who does better in Twisted Treeline Talon or Riven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Either is a gamble.

SwampPickle

10-17-2011

they both do the same amount of damage as they do on SR...duh? It's only different because there is slightly less to keep track of on TT

Enchantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Lee sin

FutbolBR

10-20-2011

Singed is better.

Friggid

10-20-2011

I play Talon in high rating 3s, i wouldnt even think about touching Riven (though I never liked Riven to begin with)

generictownsman

12-10-2011

Try riven while she is free, try talon next time he is avaliable. I like riven for her mobility, and mobility is so important on TT. That being said, Talon's cutthroat is great for ganking on TT. I dunno who is beter overall, but I do know that Riven's play style is more fast-paced from the player's perspective.

sealzilla

12-11-2011

I find riven is unstoppable early game but starts to weaken as the game progresses she just gets bursted down too fast and doesnt compare to other tanky dps mid-late game. Talon is pretty much the opposite if he does ok early game he can just turns it into a 2v3 consistantly.

Koldheartedjsp

12-11-2011

im gonna go ahead and say riven since she's tankier

Bubbles of HK

12-11-2011

Riven gives you a better jungle control than talon, and jungle control wins games.

DeutschMaster

12-11-2011

I play Talon a lot in ranked, but I still say Riven. Here is what's what.

Madreds Razor/Wriggles. Talon, and Riven both do well with this item. Talon is better off waiting for a thirster though.

Armor Pen items. Talon scales much better with these. Outside of Yomuu's Ghostblade I pretty much laugh at any armor pen item on Riven.

Trinity Force. I don't like this item on either champ but Talon would win at picking up that item.

Before I go into a comparison, the one for Talon is meant to be taken lightly, don't flame me.

Talon is like a physical version of Akali. Not really hard, packs a punch, scales well with lifesteal, and has minor CC and decent utility.

Riven can't really be compared to anything, except maybe gragas. Riven has multiple uses for most of her skills. However, unlike Talon riven can comeback from a losing game a lot easier through sheer cc, and chasing/escaping power. An underfarmed Talon is easy enough to keep underfarmed. An underfarmed Riven still smacks people around.

And, uhh sorry to anyone who said otherwise, but Riven has just as low of a skill cap as the rest of the melee champs..