Who does better in Twisted Treeline Talon or Riven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBloodGreed View Post
lol i prefer a fighter that can really **** up the whole team at once
Well then Talon probably, though Riven, if enemies clump together, she can easily dominate and wreck fact among the whole opposing team, especially the AoE of her Ult and that all her damaging skills are infact AoEs (though small ones). Talon's ult is quite good at AoE damage though

DysprosiumJudas

10-16-2011

I hard carry so many games in TT as Talon. Literally, it is just a 24/7 pubstomp.

Get Talon. Amazing character on SR, but an absolute joy to experience on TT.

IronBloodGreed

10-16-2011

So who should i get?!?! I want kills and full victories at my match history!!!!!!!!!

Fallingcow

10-16-2011

Then you probably want Riven, she has much more sustained damage, and if you build her right, she can keep the damage and her HP up in a team fight while stunning the whole enemy team every 4 seconds

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

You can get what you want with anycharacter, but you will have to practice to get better with them. Riven takes a bit more practice than Talon i hear to get pretty good with her, but once you are, you have learned a valuable skill

IronBloodGreed

10-17-2011

so Riven is better than Talon?

IronBloodGreed

10-17-2011

Who can give me alot of kills and victories ? Riven or Talon?

ProfessorFeedMD

10-17-2011

They're both solid picks, however, i'm partial to Riven even though i don't own her yet.

infinite azure

10-17-2011

Talon is much stronger than riven, but it sounds like all you care about is pubstomping, "lots of kills and victories"

Seriously? what kind of request is that? that's up there with "I want a champ I can do well with" and "I want a champ that can really kill things" *tired all nighter*

Vraell

10-17-2011

Talon. Hands down.