Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Firefighter Tristana ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vFresh

10-16-2011

How is she worth 1.8k RP ..
Explain por favor . Her skin is just full of red with a smile in the middle .

Gl1tch

10-16-2011

Let's all think of better legendary skins for Tristana!

DEMONCANNON TRISTANA

Instead of bullets, trintana shoots DECAPITATED HEADS. When she uses her attackspeed buff, the heads start BLEEDING OUT OF THEIR EYES. She speaks in a surprisingly deep voice! "I WANNA MURDER SOMETHING!!" The most hardcore skins possible.

Best friends tristana!
In honor of her friendship with teemo, she shoots shrooms! This would also placate the people who want more teemo skins without explicitly giving teemo another skin. Her rocket jump would cause her to leave a rainbow behind her. Her ultimate would leave a little "whoosh" animation where her enemies were knocked back.

Human tristana! She's an actual person, her canon goes over her shoulder, and she's got a body Miss Fortune would kill for. The word "shoot" is used heavily for innuendo. Heavily.

Let's all think of ways to make firefighter tristana worth the RP!

Project shiny is finished. The cannon can actually work like a hose.
Her E lights enemies on fire, and she shouts WHOOPS really loudly.
Her sprite has a hose leading all the way to fountain.
Her ultimate is one of those comical loony toons bursts of water.

Edit: Orrrrr not. Wow.
Edit2: Okay maybe it's liked?

vFresh

10-16-2011

Quote:
0gl1tch0:

DEMONCANNON TRISTANA

Instead of bullets, trintana shoots DECAPITATED HEADS. When she uses her attackspeed buff, the heads start BLEEDING OUT OF THEIR EYES. She speaks in a surprisingly deep voice! "I WANNA MURDER SOMETHING!!" The most hardcore skins possible.

Best friends tristana!
In honor of her friendship with teemo, she shoots shrooms! This would also placate the people who want more teemo skins without explicitly giving teemo another skin. Her rocket jump would cause her to leave a rainbow behind her. Her ultimate would leave a little "whoosh" animation where her enemies were knocked back.

Human tristana! She's an actual person, her canon goes over her shoulder, and she's got a body Miss Fortune would kill for. The word "shoot" is used heavily for innuendo. Heavily.

looolwhut ?

bump

Featherhat

10-16-2011

Her abilities and autoattacks now shoot water out of a firehose. Hence, legendary. Old legendary.

RecnepsX

10-16-2011

See Magnificent Twisted Fate.
be glad you have what you got...

Penitently

10-16-2011

Quote:
0gl1tch0:

DEMONCANNON TRISTANA

Best friends tristana!

Edit: Orrrrr not. Wow.

I lol'd harder than I should of.

Sephtis

10-16-2011

shes worth 1.8k more than annie in wonderland...

Valoran Hesufo

10-16-2011

Riot likes the monies.

It's hands down the best skin for Tristana and anyone who loves her enough (like I do) will get it anyways.

Attrail

10-16-2011

Quote:
IGOTFWARRKKK:
I lol'd harder than I should of.

the "I WANNA MURDER SOMETHING!" really made me lol