How do I counter Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven2946

06-17-2012

i buy oracle and i try not to die so i can see him lol

Terajn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Most of Twitch's kills early game aren't from Auto attacks, they're from his E. Which is basically an execute, and it has quite a good range. So once you get 6 proc's of his passive on you you'll likely be dead.

Early game harass him while hes trying to farm and push him to tower or b like the above posters suggested, a good twitch will get 4-6 procs of his passive on you early and level his E first. keep an eye on how many you have on you else you'll die and Twitch will easily snowball.

maravis

05-10-2013

i play twitch myself and the one thing i find the most rewarding are free hits don't let twitch get free hits

maravis

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTurtle View Post
Play twitch top and do it very aggressively. Hes very strong in a 1v1 situation, he doesnt do well bot due to its dynamicism. Hes too slow and nuanced for the botlane IMO, but he does great top.
what? twitch goes bot to compensate for his squishy champ he has a support so he can survive twitch would die in half a second on top lane and i know since i play twitch

iP1ayJarvan

05-11-2013

as a hypercarry, shut him down in lane. then end the game

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Necro'd thread. From last year, before his remake.