Support Lissandra Items help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

webbut

05-11-2013

I played lissandra mid and support and i really enjoy her support more. Despite her rocky early game she shines in team fights with a spammable slow, AOE snare on a decent cooldown, one hell of an escape, and an ult that locks down one person and can disrupt an entire team, but I know i'm building her terribly.

Generally I've been going philly stone or sightstone 1st then getting boots and kage's, then finish shard, ruby sightstone amd sherilias, and then get a twin shadows and keep one slot open for pinks.

I'm pretty terrible with itemization and i know this is pretty bad but i dont know what else to get. As support i know i should technically be buying aegis but i kind of hate that item.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PHoToS999

05-11-2013

I'm no super Elo player, but I'm not sure that being a support means you have to buy only the usual support items.

That being said, I also prefer Lissandra as a support type due to her slows and cc, though she is also a very strong 1v2 in top lane.
I would get things like Morellos and Will of the Ancients, since those both simultaneously benefit your team and yourself (especially dat tasty AoE spellvamp). Rylai would be excellent too since it give durability and turns your q into an epic on-impact, aoe slow. Obviously 40% cdr is an absolute must so you can keep the roots and slows going.

While the Sightstone is an obvious must for a support, why gimp Lissandra just for the sake of being a traditional support? Get items that make sense for her and her team.

EDIT: also, her early is excellent. It may not always be first blood kind of excellent, but it's extremely good, especially with her passive.