Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

?? ???

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

I honestly don't know where to put this, maybe champion design so they can rework this or for all those advocates that 3v3 is good fun and balanced.

I played 3v3 against Warwick, Tryndamere and Cho'gath. My team was me as Fiddles, and my friends as Rammus and Akali. Tryndamere got a few kills pretty early, but we managed to win most teamfights. Their Warwick went 1-6 and diconnected at around 20minutes. At that point we had pushed them back to both base turrets.

Now, at this point Tryndamere had a few of his key items but so did we. Cho'gath bought Guardian angel and this is were it really gets fun (>.>). We had total map control and I warded all key points on the map (Dragon, Mid, triangle bush on both sides) but we couldn't even push because everytime, tryndamere would come out and gank us no matter what. Teamfights were impossible Chogath would silence and rupture me so I was useless and Tryndamere would burn us down.

This was a 2v3 and we were still losing. Armor wouldn't do anything and neither could thornmail. Tryndamere bought a Guardian Angel so no matter what he would kill someone, die, revive, kill someone again, ult and then ace. I spent like an hour on a game that could of easily been won but they turtled it out and eventually won.

TLDR; No matter how the game goes, if you turtle it out and play a champion as easy to win with as tryndamere, you still win. My issue isn't with tryndamere, you can shut him down early yet he can still come back, it's just if you easily exploit the map and certain champions you can win

CaptainEskimo

Recruiter

10-16-2011

Riot ****ing nerf tryndamere it is a ****ing joke to fight him in tt u can't win no matter what u do unless he goes afk and it takes absolutely no skill to play him and win if ****ing sick of this ****

Koldheartedjsp

10-16-2011

he's honestly not that much of a problem imo. if he's jungling it's much harder to stop him, but if you have an ignite and exhaust he's pretty easy to dela with

?? ???

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
he's honestly not that much of a problem imo. if he's jungling it's much harder to stop him, but if you have an ignite and exhaust he's pretty easy to dela with
We had both ignite and exhaust, like I said, Cho'gath would target me no matter what. He had full ulti stacks, warmogs and guardian angel. Tryn had BT, BC, Phantom Dancers, Infinity Edge, Zerk boots and a GA. We pushed them as far as we could but they turtled the whole thing to farm. Everytime we pushed Cho'gath would hold the tower and tryn would helicopter out of a wall and kill everyone.

Dont let him farm. Its not as easy as you think considering 3v3s
Shut him down early. We did but he came back somehow

Like I said, the issue is with the gamemode. I enjoy playing 3s with my friends when we don't feel like having a 5v5. Its how it can enable people to so easily slow the pace of the game down to give themselves a chance in an unrealistic situation.

Example. I vsed a Heimerdinger with GA. He was in my lane and I did quite well against him, but when the time came and we got them to the base turrets he sat there with his turrets foiling any attempts to splitpush. Our Sion left to have dinner and came back when the game was going on for an hour and nothing had changed, We won but it was extremely difficult.

Toiks

10-16-2011

hurr make chogath build little AP then suprise Trynd by using ult and dealing 1k dmg before he manages use his ult

Result A = he will be smart and start using his ult wayyy too soon wasting half/all of it
Result B = he will be stupid and dont activate ult early enough getting instakilled before using it

Third most fun option is to AP/AP:ish Cho and Garen >Feast+instagarenult=instakilled Tryn

sure if fed Tryn can become unstoptable killing machine focus him more early dont pick champs with no escape skills 3v3 and most of all PICK EXHAUST AGAINST TRYNDAMERE always over ignite

i have been playing 3v3 ages and Tryndamere is not problem just get exhausts and some CC or Blind AP Teemo ****s tryndamere up alot

TLR Tryndamere is noobstomper, Always pick champs with CC and/or Escape skills in TT and.. ALWAYS HAVE EXHAUST

Tactileneck

10-16-2011

If you're in a draft mode against Tryndamere he's typically not going to jungle, so I'd recommend you find yourself a jungler. Allow your jungler to eat up the jungle minions slightly hindering Tryndamere's farm. Now, if Tryndamere is jungling, it becomes interesting. Provide your jungler the support he needs to get the 1 or 2 early kills on Tryndamere and that will just about force him out of the jungle.

billfred

10-16-2011

most fun is tynd trying to tower dive a feed viegar... 2 hit combo anyone?

but yeah mate if it is a ranked game and you see tynd get 1 ignite and 1-2 exhausts on your team and he is no prob. If you are worried about tryn in not ranked games just grab exhaust anyway as it is normally fairly useful

zBlackBoxz

10-17-2011

Hey guys, I'm a bit of a "Trynd is not that OP on 3s" fanatic. Of all the ranked 3s games my team plays (And I'll admit, it's not OMG! WE'VE PLAID 1000 RANKED TREES GAMES!) we've never ever banned Trynd.

However, judging from the OP, this thread doesn't seem to be about Tryndamere (By the OP's own admission, he said Trynd could easily be shut down early game, which is pretty much what TT is about) but about teams being able to delay a TT game until their hyper-carries have enough farm.

From the OP I gather that his team was plain unable to close the game. I'm not going to pretend I was there and I fully know what the situation was. For all I know, everyone on his team was playing the most aggressive/polished game of their lives.However, I'll make the general statements I want to make anyway.

Just so we're all on the same page, the win in TT is usually decided within the first 7 or so minutes, after that, it's all a matter of closure. Closure involves one and only one thing, pushing (Aided by complete control of neutral buffs of course). If the team that's winning waits too long to win (They let the match progress to late game), then they've essentially given up their win and allowed the other team a fighting chance to come back (IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER how much map control you have or how many towers/inhibs you have in comparison to them when you're in the late game).

My questions to you is, why did the game go late? It sounds like you had VERY good momentum by 20 minutes, your team should've been unstoppable ESPECIALLY when they're a man down. You had rammus (With rammus tanking shots, tower-diving should've been possible), why weren't you able to push down their outer towers BEFORE 20 minutes? Did you waste time in the jungle? Did you push lanes or were you slowly last-hitting? Did you take dragon every 5 minutes? Did you take lizard every respawn? Why weren't you able to push the inner towers AFTER 20 minutes? Was your team farming instead of winning?

I really don't believe you when you say that only cho and trynd (Both are farm dependent) held THREE people at 20 minutes in. There's no way either of those two had the farm they needed to be truly terrifying (Unless you're holding back information and your team actually fed those two champs). Trynd shouldn't have been dishing out enough damage to kill 3 people like you say he was ( "Chogath would silence and rupture me so I was useless and Tryndamere would burn us down.") 20 minutes in.

TL;DR - What are you holding back? Why couldn't you push 3v2 at 20 minutes in?

Dragull

10-17-2011

Jax is better.

nyrest

10-17-2011

Play 5v5 and your problem is solved