The tragedy that was WCG Australia LoL Nationals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traithan

11-04-2011

League of Legends e-Sports is a joke, see all the screw ups from dreamhack til now. And that's just the North American drama. I'm not even clued in on what the overseas drama is too.

Do e-sports a favor folks, let don't watch any LoL Tourney steams.

Xoltar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

bump

QonnectioN

11-06-2011

looks like NA WCG was just as much or even more of a joke?

Olymp1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLA Ghaan View Post
looks like NA WCG was just as much or even more of a joke?
Yeah, no idea why admins weren't monitoring at least the finals. Could have been easily avoided.

MLG admins were on the tourny realm monitoring yesterdays qualifiers for MLG providence.

MrSharpe

11-07-2011

bamp

SalvanasOne

05-21-2012

Sorry to bump an old thread but was there ever an outcome from this, and after all that is there an Australian championship this year?

I've just started playing LoL, first every DotA-type game I've played and was just googling any potential events to watch and came across this thread. Sounds like a pretty shocking - if not downright illegal - situation you guys had...

Mustard Cat

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvanasOne View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread but was there ever an outcome from this, and after all that is there an Australian championship this year?

I've just started playing LoL, first every DotA-type game I've played and was just googling any potential events to watch and came across this thread. Sounds like a pretty shocking - if not downright illegal - situation you guys had...
bump

Exhuming

05-31-2012

Interested. Buuump.