Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, how bout that Sion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteAndMilky

10-17-2011

He only heals hardcore off squishy tards with no defense, or off nearby minions. Maybe you should play him one time, and learn how he works before you messy up the forums with your black tears.

Hobocop

10-17-2011

What about AD Sion? I shoot him with teh Qs from Trinity Force Ezreal and walk away from him since he has no ranged threats. I also has attack speed debuff from W and blink on short CD. If I'm feeling really bad, I'll buy a Frozen Heart so I can shoot him from an unassailable range more often, automatically debuff his attack speed, and not care about his damage.

librismortis

10-17-2011

Quote:
Prometheius:
Wrong on SO many counts.

Ulti Atk Spd increase? It raises him to barely 1.1, if you don't have any other atk spd items. Any other AD will already have 1.0 from natural growth.

It's already hit by the 20% redux in Dom, so it's cap is 80%. 1/2 = 40%. And that's only IF he can attack. No attack? Dead sion.

AD Sion will NOT survive kiting. Ever. He does NOT have the HP to plow through it like he does in SR. He can and WILL be nuked into the ground before he even gets in range for 1 auto.

Why would you ever speak absolute in a vastly circumstantial game?

Prometheius

10-17-2011

Quote:
librismortis:
Why would you ever speak absolute in a vastly circumstantial game?

Why would you ever postulate with faulty examples?

librismortis

10-17-2011

Quote:
Prometheius:
Why would you ever postulate with faulty examples?

/bow

Duffman316

Recruiter

10-18-2011

Quote:
ActionButlerGO:
Between kiting and cc, he can be dealt with (says the guys who uses Sion for when he absolutely needs a win). Anyone with a long range stun/slow can wreck him IF they don't have a teammate who thinks they can rambo in while he's stunned. He's strong, there's no doubt about that. His downfall, however, is that if he builds for AD/AS/Crit, his lifesteal is his ONLY defense because the PD's, IE's, etc are the only things that he can afford to buy and his shield crumbles in a hurry.

The xp nerf may blunt his effectiveness, but I won't weigh in on that until it happens.

glass cannon ad sion is known to be fragile

ad sion gets a free warmogs, only way to build him is crit tank - he is extremely hard to kill in teamfights

PrincessDerpy

10-18-2011

Quote:
Stimuz:
That'd be cool if his ult wasn't the only thing that makes him insane.

Except it IS. The ult is the only reason AD Sion works.