So, how bout that Sion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

10-16-2011

All these "X OP" threads just prove people can't kite.

xStrongLikeBullx

10-16-2011

as someone that plays AD sion, i have to say the 2 summoners i dont want to face are teemo and alistar, that was hands down my worse game as sion. my build is to start with a zeal, then PD/boots of swiftness, IE, then i get a deathcap or bloodthirster, depending on how the game is going. my favorite summoner to go against is trynd, him at full hp me @ 1/3, both with ults, i always win, and i get fully healed.

urmamasllama

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteAndMilky View Post
AD Sion is an easy counter. Ignite, stun, slow snare, frozen heart, thornmail. Any single one of these is enough to stop him. Also don't fight him on minions when his ulti is popped. Instead of crying about sion pick a champion that has more utility.
Thornmail is a no because he gets enough lifesteal to actually counter it

Prometheius

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
That'd be cool if his ult wasn't the only thing that makes him insane.
That IS the only thing that makes him good. AD sion is too slow to even catch you before stun is gone, if you have any tenacity. Easy to kite, easy to beat the **** out of if he can't auto, easy to nuke.

Burbinator

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
Thornmail is a no because he gets enough lifesteal to actually counter it
Thornmail damage is calculated premitigation, lifesteal is calculated post mitigation. Considering AD sion probably doesnt have much MR, and you have AT LEAST +100 armor from thornmail, then thornmail is going to cancel out a huge chunk of his lifesteal. Especially if you combine it with healing reduction.

Also: seriously get someone with healing reduction.

PresBarackbar

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
I really, REALLY want to make some smart*** comment about him already being dead in the first place.
I discussed it with Kenshiro, and he is, indeed, already dead.

Krom

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
That IS the only thing that makes him good. AD sion is too slow to even catch you before stun is gone, if you have any tenacity. Easy to kite, easy to beat the **** out of if he can't auto, easy to nuke.
Yup and all because of 2 things.

Twisted Treeline (STOP BALANCING AROUND DOMINION WE'VE ALREADY SEEN THIS MOVIE), and everyone having a hard on for AP. (the nerf to his stun and MS was to give QQers a chance to escape his AP combo, but it ****ed AD over way too hard)

BurntWalrus

10-16-2011

teeemoo>sion

FDru

10-16-2011

I hear healing for 1/4 of your health per swing is balanced. Clearly this is why Warwick's 20% every 6 seconds was nerfed into the dirt.

Argotto

10-17-2011

AD sion doesn't get going in Dominion for a good 10-12 minutes. So you should already have a massive lead and will have had enough time to build accordingly.

First off, if you are a ranged AP, buy rylais. You will kite him so easily, it really isn't funny. Buy a frozen heart if you really think he wins games for his team. Secondly, thornmail DOES greatly affect him. If not save you, it will give a team mate enough time to get to the fight to help you out.

So either kite, or buy some armor. Just because you refuse to change your build, doesn't make AD sion OP.