#1 way to ensure a loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raíchu

10-16-2011

Is *****ing at your teammates.

It does nothing constructive. At all. I understand the tendency to want to ***** at a teammate who isn't doing well, but I don't understand the logic at all. I feel like it's one of those animalistic, primitive things deriving from the id in the brain.

2 games ago, I fed hard as Malz in mid. My duo queue partner fed hard top. No one on my team said one harsh word @ either of us. Guess what, we came back and won that game.

Next game, we have this Sona who basically decided we were going to lose 2 minutes in, and complained the rest of the game non-stop. I was top Nasus, and my CS was outstanding, the other team had an akali that kept dc'ing, but this Sona wanted to QQ and insult everyone on our team the whole game and feel as sarcastic and clever as she could. She ended up going AD Sona before it was over. We lost that one.

tl;dr: dont rage at your teammates.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Last time I checked, #1 way to ensure a loss is to surrender.

But yes, raging teammates drinking hatorate, punching babies, and stuff...is not going to win the game.

SiN Faces

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
Last time I checked, #1 way to ensure a loss is to surrender.

But yes, raging teammates drinking hatorate, punching babies, and stuff...is not going to win the game.
lol

Tepin

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolraichu View Post
Next game, we have this Sona who basically decided we were going to lose 2 minutes in, and complained the rest of the game non-stop. I was top Nasus, and my CS was outstanding, the other team had an akali that kept dc'ing, but this Sona wanted to QQ and insult everyone on our team the whole game and feel as sarcastic and clever as she could. She ended up going AD Sona before it was over. We lost that one.

tl;dr: dont rage at your teammates.
Next game you have with someone like that encourage your team to /ignore her. When she realizes you are all doing it she'll either focus on the game or quit, but either way her QQ won't affect anyone elses gameplay.

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Nonsense. If I rage hard enough at these feeding scrubs and rub it in their faces hard enough, maybe they'll finally start to figure out they need to change how they're playing and will feed less. Duhhhhhh.

I kid, I'm usually the one telling people to stop raging. But yeah, quite a few of the people I often premade with are quick to rage, and there's absolutely no point to it. And honestly, in my experience, the ones who rage the most are generally worse.

Carpe Vinum

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepin View Post
Next game you have with someone like that encourage your team to /ignore her. When she realizes you are all doing it she'll either focus on the game or quit, but either way her QQ won't affect anyone elses gameplay.
This. Ever since I started making judicious use of /ignore LoL's been 2000% better for me.

UbberTengen

10-17-2011

Playing against Gp?

vC Ranger

10-17-2011

Especially when you have legit LoL server lag...