Please bring back Player HP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facerolledname

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

could you please give the option to move around your HUD or atleast turn on/off the player HP that used to be at the top left of the HUD. Also makes it easier to see the enemy that you have targeted as it is in the middle of the screen rather than where the Player HP used to be.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I agree, I sorely miss the upper left champion frame for our own hp/energy etc etc

There is a reason afterall that most MMOs place your character's info in an upper left frame ( it is far more natural to glance there than it is to glance down to the bottom of the screen )

ChaoticHypnotic

09-07-2011

Agreed. Every game I still glance up left to see my health and it's not there. It's extremely unnatural to look at the bottom middle of the screen for my own health.

Beyond that, my health is no longer right next to target health, so the UI is incapable of showing this information now. I only need it anytime I'm fighting enemy champions. I find it hard to believe that people find this acceptable. Why does Riot??

Isuki

09-07-2011

I definitely agree with this. I was just about to suggest this, but I'm glad others feel the same way. I think it's a very good idea to have it as an option. This way, players who liked the older bar can toggle it on, and others who prefer the new way can keep it this way. I say this because sometimes in a very hectic teamfight I can't see how much HP I have. Another good example is knowing ahead of time whether or not this ignite is probably going to kill me. Although I don't know if it would be okay to move the UI yourself, I do think its a good idea to have the option to put the info back up to the top left.

LordLegato

10-15-2011

Relevant bump.