@riot make garrison auto cast

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Auto cast is typically a little less intuitive. We used it on Promote because we didn't want people confused when trying to cast it on a normal minion and not have it work. That being said, if you guys can make a good argument for why it should switch I am down for it.
One more thing, if you cast promote I hope it promotes the LOWEST health minion rather than the closest one that is in range. Most people will pop their promote when the minions are right at the tower and after they take a few hits.

Salien

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
One more thing, if you cast promote I hope it promotes the LOWEST health minion rather than the closest one that is in range. Most people will pop their promote when the minions are right at the tower and after they take a few hits.
This would be an excellent improvement; if we can't manually target, lowest health target would be a great boost to usability.

rift chicken

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
In general we tend to not like auto-cast spells because they have a higher performance cost and provide less direct feedback on what the target is though, hence why Garrison shipped without it.
what type of performance cost? ....Hope this wasnt the reason the patch moved back a day.