Twisted Fate, The Cardmaster - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarpati

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleoay View Post
I like that the text is captioned, but can it be either smaller or formatted so it doesn't cover the items twisted fate has?
Just disable the CC. It's a feature of Youtube so Phreak has no control on how the text looks.

PrepH Yoko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-14-2010

2:45

****it ashe get it together

Venzael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Magic damage output prefers items like Madredís Bloodrazor, Sword of the Divine, Sorcererís Shoes, Stinger, Malady, Starkís Fervor, and even Void Staff depending in your opponentsí resistances.
He recommended malady! Some people's worlds just got turned upside down ^^

Crimson Rose

06-14-2010

ap must be viable

requesting buffs

IamGrimm

06-14-2010

Okay spotlight. Showed a good thing about blue card, other than that it was just destiny.

Workshop

06-14-2010

Dude, I actually felt ill after that pun at the end.

Also, nice skill setup. Thanks for pointing out that Wildcards are terrible now.

Iron Bible

06-14-2010

I was really hoping to get some insight into strategies to work around the nerf. I see that he's saying to play tf the way i used to, only less effectively since SD got nerfed to oblivion.

well, at least i know now.

Mooner

06-14-2010

I enjoyed this spotlight much more than most previous ones.

favabear

06-14-2010

When I'm playing a champ, I usually find these champion spotlights give me a lot more depth and ideas for using them, but this one kinda fell flat in that regard. Most of the information here could apply to any ranged champ. A good spotlight nonetheless, and it's always good to hear a pro confirm or deny strategies.

Lucifer of Pride

06-14-2010

"Nets me another kill" ..... he was 1/2/9 after that kill and the 1 was from earlier.

"My mad damage" I think he meant "Jax's mad damage"

And his magic damage build is 'Carry items that do magic damage'..... so essentially both builds are carry builds.... What happened to AP TF. >< I miss you!