LoL's Hard Carries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOREAN DAVE

06-14-2010

Who are they? I know Jax and Trynd are hard carries, but I can't think of anyone else, I want to play all of them in order to prepare for the first season.

DayInTheSun

06-14-2010

Twitch and Yi are hard carries as well.

xDiamantx

06-14-2010

Jax is not a hard carry.

Puppetear

06-14-2010

what do you define as a hard carry? cos...jax doesnt sound very hard to carry

S Apexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Jax.
Tryndamere.
Corki.
Twitch.
Warwick.
Tristana.
Ashe.
(Garen)
(Yi)
(Ashe)
(Gangplank)
(Ezreal)
(Shaco)

Depends a little on the definition, really. Everything without brackets is what I'd consider a hard carry, at least.

Epicaznlol12

06-14-2010

Usually, a hard carry is a carry that takes a while to get farmed up, but once they do, they can solo, or near solo, the entire enemy team without assistance.

Ashe is a hard carry. As is Yi. Jax..no. He's not as OP as before. Provided, he's still imbalanced, but NOWHERE near what he used to be. Tryn is on there also. As for casters, the only one I can think of is Annie. And Fiddle. MAYBE Anivia.

keyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Corki, trist, TF, ww, twitch, ashe or any physical dpser with heavy steroids.

KOREAN DAVE

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDiamantx View Post
Jax is not a hard carry.
Not hard as in difficulty, a hard carry is a carry that requires more farm to be effective than a regular carry.

S Apexy

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicaznlol12 View Post
Usually, a hard carry is a carry that takes a while to get farmed up, but once they do, they can solo, or near solo, the entire enemy team without assistance.

Ashe is a hard carry. As is Yi. Jax..no. He's not as OP as before. Provided, he's still imbalanced, but NOWHERE near what he used to be. Tryn is on there also. As for casters, the only one I can think of is Annie. And Fiddle. MAYBE Anivia.
Fiddlesticks, Annie nor Anivia need that much farm to preform effectively. Sure, they all get a lot better. But as far as I know, Hard Carry means they generally have almost no early game performance.

For a mage hard carry, I'd nominate Karthus.

xDiamantx

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARGIS View Post
Not hard as in difficulty, a hard carry is a carry that requires more farm to be effective than a regular carry.
Pretty sure Jax is a regular Carry, once he obtains a rageblade he wrecks sht up.