Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error installing Pando Media Booster HELP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mahhk3

10-15-2011

I searched here about this error and i found a "solution" for it.. acctualy isnt a solution.
The "fix" was about to delete the PMB.exe.cfg from the Pando folder and start the downloader again but i get stuck.
Everytime i start downloading Pando appears this at the end: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/mahhk3/error.jpg
What can i do to solve this problem? I already emailed the pando support but they dont answer me! i sent my logs to them and they keep saying to reinstall! Isnt about reinstalling the pando, i already did that! i also upgradet PMB!
What can i do? Could someone who had this problem fixed answer me? =D
Thank you! =)

mahhk3

10-15-2011

someone help meeeeeeeee ;(((((((((((

HeartofGod

11-30-2011

i am getting this too, except I played within, like I got a game played, and then i can't log in and I lost 4 ranked games in a row becuz of it

OJ7

12-07-2011

this should be a possible fix for the pando error. there are two videos, part 1 and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMw6Y8pE8wg

Zirkel

12-08-2011

If above fails uninstall pando media booster completely I was getting an error for it that was like PMB Image error or something similiar to that and in uninstalled the pando and it worked like a dream so far