Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tristana Facebook Unlock no longer available?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TagAshby

10-15-2011

Hey everyone,

I know there are a very large number of posts about Tristana but I have been unable to find one in the recent past.

Is the FB Tristana unlock still working?

I've tried all the ways I can think of and each time I get back to the leagueoflegends.com/facebook page and there is no button anywhere to unlock Tristana...

~Tag Ashby

Besibunny

10-15-2011

Hi TagAshby,

Let us try another way to do it. Log on to your Facebook account. Then, go to the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends

This is the official League of Legends Facebook page.
Once you're there, go ahead and click "Like" if you haven't done so already. After that, find the "Riot Tristana" tab on the left hand side of the page.

If you cannot find the tab, here is the link that will take you directly to the League of Legends Riot Girl Tristana page:

http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends?sk=app_4949752878

Now select the realm on which you play on (North America, EU West or EU Nordic & East). After you click to redeem, Tristana, together with the Riot Girl Skin should be credited to your account.

I hope that could be of help.

TagAshby

10-15-2011

Thank you, I've already tried it that way as well and there's no "Redeem" button or any other button on the site.

I tried it again and same deal.

It's very sad :-(

I appreciate the suggestion though.

Meridiane

10-16-2011

I am having the same problem.

Besibunny

10-19-2011

Hmm let us try once more.

I have taken screenshots as to how I did mine.

Screenshot 1: Go to the League of Legends fanpage and click the Riot Tristana tab. Then you should see the Riot Tristana page. Click on the server you play on.

Screenshot 2: This will direct you to the League of Legends website. If you're not already logged on, go ahead and do so.

Screenshot 3: After you log on, another tab should open and it should say that the Riot Girl Tristana skin is credited to your account.

Hopefully it works well on the both of you. Let me know what happens.

Besibunny

10-19-2011

Also, make sure that you have visited the PVP.net store at least once. I believe that you should have had at least one transaction done at the store (for example: buying runes, champions, skins, etc.) The PVP.net store is not here on the website, but on the actual LoL client that we all play on.

Codos

10-19-2011

I had the same issue. If you are using the chrome or Firefox browsers, use internet explorer.

Besibunny

10-19-2011

Quote:
Codos:
I had the same issue. If you are using the chrome or Firefox browsers, use internet explorer.

I have learned that switching internet browsers sometimes fixes that problem. So yes, I would try out Codos' suggestion. If this process both fails on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, then use Internet Explorer.

Wonderwall79

10-20-2011

Quote:
Besibunny:
Hi TagAshby,

Let us try another way to do it. Log on to your Facebook account. Then, go to the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends

This is the official League of Legends Facebook page.
Once you're there, go ahead and click "Like" if you haven't done so already. After that, find the "Riot Tristana" tab on the left hand side of the page.

If you cannot find the tab, here is the link that will take you directly to the League of Legends Riot Girl Tristana page:

http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends?sk=app_4949752878

Now select the realm on which you play on (North America, EU West or EU Nordic & East). After you click to redeem, Tristana, together with the Riot Girl Skin should be credited to your account.

I hope that could be of help.

Re: THANK YOU so much!!, I could find no help at all otherwise, and this was so simple. Just, thank you.

Besibunny

10-20-2011

Quote:
Wonderwall79:
Re: THANK YOU so much!!, I could find no help at all otherwise, and this was so simple. Just, thank you.

Oh, you're quite welcome. Did it work for you? Please let me know if it did.