Recommended Items Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BD Wilton

10-15-2011

We should be able to edit this to our own preset builds like mastery and rune pages that way we can save time from navigating through the shop sub-menus. Recommended could still be an optional loadout if you're new or unfamiliar with a champion.

WindSpectre

10-15-2011

This was the same reason I came to post on the forums as well. How long is it going to be until we can change the recommended build to be our own items that we want? The in-game method of looking for items is bad as it is - there needs to be a way to just sit and look at all the items **in-game** (as in not on an external website separate from the game client) anyway.

Even for just editing the recommended items - I don't care if it's something that just goes into a txt file that I have to navigate and manually change myself. The system currently in place for what shows up as a default is overcomplicated. It really doesn't need to be something that a player would have to decompile the entire program to figure out how to edit them.

WindSpectre

10-15-2011

Just set the default recommended into a .txt file that players can edit. Having the default in code is unnecessary and needlessly overcomplicated for the game client being user friendly.