Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champ ensures a loss in your experience ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makinoz

10-16-2011

Gangplank, his kit is perfect for dominion, having one on the other team always seals the fate of the game.

Everytime i play i feel less and less champs becoming viable, every game is rammus, shaco, gp, heimer at least.

Argotto

10-17-2011

Have to be honest, I am surprised so many people are saying shaco ;(

For me I'd have to say seeing an Ashe or Cait has generally resulted in a pretty nasty loss, on more than one occasion so far.

Reynmaker

10-22-2011

Update: Just played with an awesome Olaf, and a 5-8 min afk Vayne and won. So yeah, confirming the obvious, it's all about the player skill. Coincidentally, I get my best quality dominion games between 11pm and 4am.

Harate

10-22-2011

Any AP casters w long CD usually result in a loss. It might as well be an afk/dc'd player. LOOKING AT YOU, ANNIE.