What champ ensures a loss in your experience ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjaipod

10-16-2011

Ashe really not worth it... not that mobile, no escape mechanism...

i tried Nunu but he also seems to be a little lackluster in dominion.. imo even on SR nunu need some love he don't have enough dmg.

i'd say Teemo too, his kit looks good on paper but sincerly i would rather have a shaco on my team.. mushrooms don't really deal tons of damage until he's lv16+ (mushrooms lv3) he also don't seems to be that fast usually when you catch him, he wont escape. and 1v1 he just melts... bad overall.

Morde, he's already not that great in SR... in dominion i could see he working on bot lane but he really rely on minions to keep up his shield so.. i'm not so sure if he is that good

Anivia, she just lacks mobility, well i'm also not sure about her...

Nasus and Veigar.. in SR they farm... farm... then Nasus Q and Veigar use his passive to do TONS OF DAMAGE.. in dominion... it doesn't work much like that because you don't really stop to farm unless you take bot. (can't say that they 'ensures a loss' just not the best pick)

TouchinMyself

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
Ashe
Nasus and Veigar.. in SR they farm... farm... then Nasus Q and Veigar use his passive to do TONS OF DAMAGE.. in dominion... it doesn't work like that.
Both are actually VERY good in dominion.

ninjaipod

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
Both are actually VERY good in dominion.
actually they aren't that bad, esp veigar (aoe stun is always a good thing) it's just that they infinity better in sr, they are pretty much overshadowed by other champions in dominion...

AbsolutePK

10-16-2011

I don't think I've ever won a game, ever, SR or Dom, with a Wukong that had the General Wukong skin.

JebusTheMage

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
actually they aren't that bad, esp veigar (aoe stun is always a good thing) it's just that they infinity better in sr, they are pretty much overshadowed by other champions in dominion...
Protip: If the majority of the champions are a better pick than Veigar, he's not a good pick.

Rebonack

10-16-2011

I've yet to see Sona make any significant impact on Dominion.

Her skills are all centered around attrition. None of them pack much punch but they're pretty spammy. Her Ult just isn't as impressive when you're only hitting one person with it.

ninjaipod

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebusTheMage View Post
Protip: If the majority of the champions are a better pick than Veigar, he's not a good pick.
Pro Tip 2: never said he was a good pick, said that he wasn't 'that bad'

nukular power

10-16-2011

I've never seen a good Teemo on dominion. His damage is just way too low.

I've totally wrecked Dom games with Veigar maxing his stun asap though

Mathaios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

orianna,teemo

INeedzAName

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Mundo is completely useless in Dom. Morgana as well. Too many small battles to make any good use of her ult, and unless you're bot, her W loses a lot of usefulness.

As far as people go, I don't think I've ever won a game with a Yi on my team.