What champ ensures a loss in your experience ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nephdj

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post

I feel as if you are ******ed. Are you just looking for someone to argue with? I am saying that Shaco is a good mage...

Please read and understand the post before you reply.
You said ones who become useless after 8mins

TouchinMyself

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtah View Post
Basically this

Theres maybe 3 AP champions I can think of that don't become useless 8 minutes in

Actually there are probably more but I would still prefer a tanky dps 90% of the time.
SInged, gragas, heimer, malzahar, karthus, Kass, Kennen, Viegar, Zilean, Ryze, fiddle

All viable AP champs. I would strongly consider rethinking your comment if i where you.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Karma and Cho'gath are pretty solid AP choices for Dominion as well.

FearAzrael

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3phx View Post
You said ones who become useless after 8mins
No I didn't, go reread the thread.

joebeajetski

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Vinum View Post
Ashe. The only thing she brings to the table on dominion is the global ult. Also, ~80% of the people who pick her on dom are dumber than a box of rocks...
Couldn't have said it better myself.

coffeerox

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinTheHeat View Post
A sivir on my team. I've never won a game with a sivir on my team. No, you are wrong. Her Q does NOT make her a good bot.
People are giving her a bad name. People build her traditional carry or recommended which doesn't give you long range harass. Not to mention it's free week. Sivir takes a bit of skill to play. People don't know how to manipulate her Boomerang Blade and timing Spell Shield definitely takes a lot of practice that most people have not had.

It's a **** shame. Can't really argue that people are really bad with her but all I can say is that the character itself is fine on Dominion.

Delicious Donut

10-16-2011

Nunu. If someone knows how to use him efficiently please let me know.

BarxBaron

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
katarina. not sure why people think she is better on dominion than sr but she is equally terrible
Never seen a kat do horribly on Dom.

For me its probably teemo...great on paper....horrible in player execution.

BarxBaron

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
SInged, gragas, heimer, malzahar, karthus, Kass, Kennen, Viegar, Zilean, Ryze, fiddle

All viable AP champs. I would strongly consider rethinking your comment if i where you.
You said Kass but forgot Cass

The snake lady can do horrible, horrible things to you in dom if she knows what shes doing.

Black Chris

10-16-2011

ive played a lot of dominion already and in my experience yi, kat veigar, vlad, anivia, and usually teemo fail horribly. the worst is the nut riders that read forums and hear jax poppy and akali are OP and then get murdered. they may be strong but that doesnt mean ur good wih them.