the new sounds.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2009

just its said here, since i havent really seen it anywhere else, all of the new sounds for skills and attacks sound incredible.

cardmaster's sounds are nice, but MAYBE a bit on the loud side compared to other sounds.

morgana's sounds are incredible! the only thing is that her voice doesnt quite match the grating, screaming, evil sounds.

everyone's deaths sounds are great, i dont think i've heard any bad ones yet, but i'll let you know. however there was some female voice or other that didnt quite sound like a death sound, but rather an elated grunt as if... something ELSE happened. >.>

i do have to say that i hate katarina's attack sound. i cant stand it.

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

09-24-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks Bregan! The whole audio team is really working hard right now to make everything as awesome as possible for you guys, so it's really fulfilling to get that kind of feedback. We've got more stuff coming up soon that I think you'll really like as well!

Also, thanks for the Katarina feedback, it is dutifully noted and we'll look into it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2009

no problem. i've noticed that not many people actually post here about anything. im a stickler for details like sounds and particle effects, so when something changes or just isnt cutting it, i tend to notice. i've been trying my best to be a beta tester about this stuff and not just flub it off and take it for granted.

BlaznXazn

10-22-2009

The ONLY complaint I have is the voice announcer. I like the original first voice announcer. "Owned" I loved hearing "Owned" Sometimes you actually get it right the first time.