LF active 3s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mLy Curan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2011

right so, im sick of barely playing a good 3s match because i never have a real team, i play with a couple groups of people and everytime i play with a different group i have to change my playstyle drasticly which will normally end badly :/

So in other words im looking for 2 more competent players who are willing to play often and actively throughout this season.

Koldheartedjsp

10-15-2011

me and a friend are lookin for a third but no badge

mLy Curan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2011

Hmm i would prefer some badges, ill add you if no one else replies though

Wily Wilbert

10-17-2011

I can play, no badge but I'm 1469.

Saiyushu

10-19-2011

I'm not interested, but thought I might just give you an fyi.

Right now is preseason, Riot is planning on remaking the elo system for arranged 3s and 5s. By doing so, they also plan on resetting elo's again. So any progress you make this "preseason" will be pointless. However, what this does grant you, is the chance to practice without giving a **** about your elo

innovator

10-19-2011

add me, i constantly trying to make good 3s teams

Insaniak

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
I'm not interested, but thought I might just give you an fyi.

Right now is preseason, Riot is planning on remaking the elo system for arranged 3s and 5s. By doing so, they also plan on resetting elo's again. So any progress you make this "preseason" will be pointless. However, what this does grant you, is the chance to practice without giving a **** about your elo

Official post?

Saiyushu

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadedTwilight View Post
Official post?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...ason-has-begun

D Dragneel

10-19-2011

I know you'd prefer a badge, but i'd be up for doing it i may be a fresh 30 but i think i am kinda good, starting to work on rune pages and am a fan of being on an organized team.

Verify Name

10-20-2011

I'll join you, even if they will do a reset, I would like to practice. Btw I got the yellow shield thing.