New Skins Available: Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Galactic Nasus, and Molten Rammus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Is it me or does Nasus skin just look like he used his ulti but didn't grow.

PS,Sad Panda no opening day sales on Heim could do 1200-1400ish but can't justify 1820 \scrooge

Thyres

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
Is it me or does Nasus skin just look like he used his ulti but didn't grow.
That is exactly what i thought when i saw it

No Kat skin ? :<

ObjectiveTruth

06-14-2010

Wow the nasus skin looked wayyyy better in concept than in reality

PapelToalha

06-14-2010

That's freaking abusive! My most played hero is Heimer and I was waiting so bad to buy his skin. I saved my 1606 RP to do that but it's released for the TOTALLY abusive price of 1820.

Seriously, im raging like hell. It has nothing else than a remodel and colors, and yet, I have to pay $20 dollars to buy that "legendary" title.

Im mad @ Riot....

Kazkal

06-14-2010

Quote:
Seriously, im raging like hell. It has nothing else than a remodel and colors, and yet, I have to pay $20 dollars to buy that "legendary" title.
Well they did add Buggy Eyeballs instead of his goggles/glasses

PS,I bought Nasus but won't be buying Heim or Rammus unless they go on sale...Well I agree Heim skin is Legendary but to $$$ for character I don't main..As for Rammus simple recolor that i'm pretty sure was copy from a fan skin...

Gooze

06-14-2010

Still waiting on the Angler Jax, Mad Hatter Shaco and Spectecular Sivir sale...

Nephele92

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
What better way to start of the week than with some new skins! Here's the new goodies you can look for in the Store: Galactic Nasus has traveled to the final frontier…and beyond. Molten Rammus has emerged from the core of the planet, ready to roll out and flame on. And finally, we are not alone, as Alien Invader Heimerdinger has descended upon our friendly little plant… and he does not come in peace.

Head on over to the Skins tab in the store to purchase these new skins!
You mean planet? :P

wroooofff

06-14-2010

Any release date on French Maid?!?

I'll be ready to pump up 1820 if this legendary skin ;]

P.S Dinger's is awesome

imbri

06-14-2010

Yeah. I'm not getting how that Heimer is a legendary. What are the criteria here? The cho at least had voice + a slightly different model shape (the hat was diff texture shape right?). For legendary pricing you should at least get recolored turrets or powers or something...? Will not be getting any skins for > 975 and even the 975 ones I wait for sales on. Just. Really guys? The amount of work to make one of these skins was about equal to half the work put into making an entire game? ($40 for a lot of games, I know some are $60, fine use 1/3 a standard game).

I'm ok with them wanting them to be semi-exclusive, but I think a 975 price point (with no sales, ever) does that just fine. But hey, whatever it must be making the right amount of money for them to price them this way, so that's cool. I certainly don't need them.

So far I have seen 1 gentleman cho & 1 magician TF in game.

Moxius

06-14-2010

Rammus looks absolutely rape +1
Heimer looks absolutely hilarious +1 Riot Points being bought now
Nasus gotta say I'm still on the fence about, I'll be lookin for him in game for final decider :P

/approve
/sexy dance