Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins Available: Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Galactic Nasus, and Molten Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Downfaller

Recruiter

06-16-2010

**** you Riot, and Yes I hope this pisses you off.

Why because we are fans who play your game, and you need numbers. I will happily toss a few bucks your way, but $20 for a Recolor BLOW ME!

You money gouging POS don't care about your fans.

Zannypants

06-16-2010

Heimer's hair/brain looks like a ********, and moves like one also. Great job Riot.

SoultJJee

06-17-2010

I hope they gonna do a sale on heimer skin cuz Im not buying it for $20

GODZEEERAAAAAAAA

06-17-2010

Quote:
Downfaller:
**** you Riot, and Yes I hope this pisses you off.

Why because we are fans who play your game, and you need numbers. I will happily toss a few bucks your way, but $20 for a Recolor BLOW ME!

You money gouging POS don't care about your fans.

Yes, it sucks that it is so much and doesn't include the "Gentleman" treatment -- but to call them money gougers when their game can be played completely free a joke. This skin is aesthetic and provides no additional bonuses, so it isn't like they have a gun to your head to buy it.

SoultJJee

06-17-2010

When are you gonna bring out the nidalee maid? =D

Bluff

06-17-2010

Quote:
Salacavalini:
Stargate Nasus bought because I'm a huge fan.

I do agree that Heimer's turrets should've been remodelled as well, if it's priced as Legendary and whatnot. I wouldn't buy the skin in either case because I don't play Heimer, but just offering my thoughts on the matter.

[Edit] For the record:
1) No, the Nasus skin is not his regular ultimate skin. His regular ultimate skin is just his classic skin tinted grey, this actually has new textures on it, has color, and has what appears to be a very slight remodel in the form of a larger gem on his back.
2) When he pops his ultimate with the new skin his armor turns darker and the gems and staff turn from blue to purple; a bit more of a change than his classic skin just getting tinted grey. Screenshot included.

Thats so funny, I made a custom nasus skin where his normal staff was blue, and when he ulted it turned purple. lol

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=679095#post679095

HAL 9000

06-17-2010

Salacavalini please post your link of that nasus skin i want to use it please

Axedemon

06-17-2010

OMG too cool

Dominus

Recruiter

06-18-2010

went through a lot of trouble to buy the rammus skin...

IT'S ****ING AWESOME

Dulauren

06-21-2010

Heimer looks like he has balls on his head in the game XD