Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins Available: Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Galactic Nasus, and Molten Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurzicide

06-14-2010

Does Heimer's head explode when opera music starts playing?

Taito

06-14-2010

that's exactly what I want ack ack ack ack.....ACK ACK ACK!!!!

Kid Mobius

06-14-2010

Quote:
TwoFatNuts:
Where is my F'n Singe skin???!?!??!!

Totally Agree. Its not hard even. Steam Punk him, dress him like a locomotive, or at the very least give him some kind of gas mask and black outfit lol.

Taito

06-14-2010

A friend of mine said they should dress him up like swat, Riot shield, Throws bombs and something else I can't remember, Would love the idea of mob boss twitch I think it would suit him well xD Say hello to my little friend. D:

Salacavalini

06-14-2010

Stargate Nasus bought because I'm a huge fan.

I do agree that Heimer's turrets should've been remodelled as well, if it's priced as Legendary and whatnot. I wouldn't buy the skin in either case because I don't play Heimer, but just offering my thoughts on the matter.

[Edit] For the record:
1) No, the Nasus skin is not his regular ultimate skin. His regular ultimate skin is just his classic skin tinted grey, this actually has new textures on it, has color, and has what appears to be a very slight remodel in the form of a larger gem on his back.
2) When he pops his ultimate with the new skin his armor turns darker and the gems and staff turn from blue to purple; a bit more of a change than his classic skin just getting tinted grey. Screenshot included.

Schokcha

06-14-2010

I would've bought the Heimer skin if it either included a remodel of the turrets and/or new voiceover... or was half as expensive.

Making it as expensive as Gentleman Cho'Gath while going only half the way? That sucks. Especially because remodeling Heimers turrets was such an obvious choice for a legendary skin.

Deucey

06-14-2010

Pretty sweet lookin' skins. Will not being adding to my collection due to the hefty pricetag. If the turrets had changed...I would of bought Dingers in a second.

Prizrakas

06-14-2010

Nasus looks pretty much same and what about heimer's turrets?

Tokie Wartooth

Recruiter

06-15-2010

Quote:
A night blade:
Even though I wouldn't have bought any of these skins anyway, I must say that the price tag on Heimerdinger's skin is very steep considering he doesn't get anything else than a remodel. Nasus's skin looks great in concept but bland in game, and Rammus... I don't know, another recolor doesn't get me excited.

Still waiting for my Janna skin, though...

Custom janna skins here.....(even nekkid janna.....shhhhhhhhh)

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/?filter=bc67613ad0474fb7b44104cff2bff856

HAL 9000

06-15-2010

Quote:
Salacavalini:
Stargate Nasus bought because I'm a huge fan.

I do agree that Heimer's turrets should've been remodelled as well, if it's priced as Legendary and whatnot. I wouldn't buy the skin in either case because I don't play Heimer, but just offering my thoughts on the matter.

[Edit] For the record:
1) No, the Nasus skin is not his regular ultimate skin. His regular ultimate skin is just his classic skin tinted grey, this actually has new textures on it, has color, and has what appears to be a very slight remodel in the form of a larger gem on his back.
2) When he pops his ultimate with the new skin his armor turns darker and the gems and staff turn from blue to purple; a bit more of a change than his classic skin just getting tinted grey. Screenshot included.

Can you give me a link to that Skin, its a must have for me !!! Riot take a look at this skin and make it now !!!