Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins Available: Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Galactic Nasus, and Molten Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigdoobu

06-14-2010

Not even a 30% off initial sale?

Just BS. the ONLY skin for heimer and its price is wack. thank you riot.

Stangerlift

Recruiter

06-14-2010

I bought it, Im really excited but Im pissed you guys charged so much

Wicked Trident

06-14-2010

yeah the heimer skin is pretty much FAIL. i have been looking forward to buying it since they let us know an alien heimer skin was coming but... if it comes with a "legendary" price, i expect new things, like new turrets, new voice, yada yada yada... the sorry riot, i have spent a LARGE amount of money on this game, but this heimer skin will not get one CENT from me, it's just a re-color for what. 15 bucks? no thankyou

Soclairian

06-14-2010

Had the Heimer skin been on sale. Most likely would have bought it.

AQD

Recruiter

06-14-2010

Quote:
demon alucard:
rammus looks like hes covered in blood

Yes, the blood of his enemies or a random teemo

(castlevania/hellsing) t(^.^)t

Leroy Jinkins

06-14-2010

Try listining to the community riot if you listen to us and actually add things to your skins like new turrets for hiemer or the voice over and i'd really love to know what makes a legendary skin legendary?

OLI HC

06-14-2010

Mars attack!!!!!

surprise buttsex

06-14-2010

Nasus reminds me of A Zealot from StarCraft!

Taito

06-14-2010

Lol what, I knew heimers skin was going to be expensive but I did believe you were going to make it a little like cho'gaths skin. Look don't get me wrong love the skin looks like the little critters from alien attacks and I love that movie, but srsly not worth it, I would pay only half that amount just for the skin.......or just an idea Add alien like voices to it and turrets that look like little laser guns otherwise it would just feel a little to wierd using heimer with a normal voice.....it defeats the purpose of looking like an alien....

So basically make it cheaper, or leave it as it is and add something worthwhile to it cause I am just going to hold out till it's changed or half price. v.v Dissapointed this time riot and I usually let you off with things like this.

Thank you.

Thrashul

06-14-2010

Bach, Bak bak!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdC45S79uQ#t=1m