Terrible losing streak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fusileer

09-26-2014

All this week, I've had terrible games. I've had games where people troll, feed, throw, etc. I keep telling them to focus on objectives and stop wasting time so we don't lose the advantage we have, but still people refuse to listen and we end up losing.

I haven't been able to get a decent team at all and out of all the 20+ matches I've played this week I've probably only won 4-5.

I'm not playing ranked, just normals draft, but this is seriously beginning to aggravate me and is quite possibly effecting how I play big time. I'm worried that I'll end up getting a crappy rank and even crappy teams for my promos when I do start ranked next season.

Does anyone have any advice they can give me?

EDIT: I think what's part of the problem is the fact that I hit level 30 recently and it may be possible that all the people there are a lot more experienced in the game than I am since I started around May or June.

IamTitan21

09-26-2014

Take a break. Your going to encounter trolls and bad players and get bad teams. Normally I would say just work through it but if it's starting to affect the way you play just take some time off (I recommend no longer than a week though)

jjjj4rd

09-27-2014

Some people in normal draft queue are a bit nasty. One person refused to supp on my team so we had a duo adc bot.
Everybody has bad days and games, and you won't be in a losing streak forever.
If it's that bad play a hard carry champion like Tristana. Easy pentakills and pushing.

Samus II

09-27-2014

anubis kek

MONSTER ZER0

09-27-2014

Its because of your c9 icon, switch to tsm and no more trolls

Left for Zed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER ZER0 View Post
Its because of your c9 icon, switch to tsm and no more trolls
1v1 me bruh

iiDWESTii

09-27-2014

normal mentality = "relax, its not ranked, its only normal's bro"
hate it but love it at the same time