Should I learn ADC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muati

09-26-2014

Im thinking about trying to learn how to play adc. I main jungle but I am sort of getting bored with it and want to try another position. I know that adc is a lot of last hitting. I am wondering if I should try to learn adc before I get to ranked play (im lvl 20 right now) or stick with jungling. If I should learn adc what champs are good for learning the position?

Dont Smite Me

Recruiter

09-26-2014

Hey i think you should be able to handle your own in every role before ranked. you gotta be okay if your last pick to support or top or mid or adc or jungle its all pick over call order
some good champs for adc that are really easy imo are Jinx and Tristana
I added you in game feel free to message me and ask qustions allways willing to help those who ask for it

Free TibbersHugs

09-26-2014

I think you need to know not only every role, but a few champs in each role, before you go ranked. You need to be able to counter-pick, so need a decent champ pool; and you need to be able to play any role since you never know what you'll get in ranked

Gear Kitty

09-26-2014

Before diving into ranked, play a lot of games in the level 30 normals draft queue. If you can't handle the game in there, then Ranked is a beast you're not yet ready to ride.

MONSTER ZER0

09-27-2014

Really dont play ranked until a few months of being 30, if you do youll probably end up being low silver or bronze. Ive been playing since s1 but i dont play much ranked, adc is great if you can get a good support, which is rare in low elo. Jubgle mid and top seem to be carrying well in low elo, or if you can farm well on tristana or vayne

Osocoldd

09-27-2014

Yes learn adc learn every role and get a champ that you can play well in every role before you go into ranked.

SpareTheNoob

09-27-2014

I won most my games as ADC after playing support once in my placement matches (which I lost) and realizing that people don't know how to play as ADC. I think its a worthwhile position to learn, same with mid. Mid could be a game changer position... The games I lost our mid always fed.