Want to buy new champion, could use some help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvokeReform

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

So right now I own Alistar, Anivia, and Kayle(Also own Annie, but I find her to be boring). I love Anivia because IMO i dont feel like her playstyle is generic, and i like the concept of having to land your skillshots. I also like having to use a combo to deal her damage correctly(q or ult + e). Other champions I have looked at are Vlad and Kass, but have played neither. I'm just really looking forward to a champion that is maybe underplayed because of their skill cap. Any opinions or suggestions will be taken well and appreciated.

P.S. - I dont think an Assassin would appeal to me because I dont like the concept of managing energy.

THANKS DDD

Spring Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

If you like skill shots, there's Ezreal. There are different ways to build him too, which you might enjoy exploring. Malzahar and swain may be fun for you because landing Malz's Q and Swain's W could be a bit tricky. Possibly brand, and LeBlanc.

TyphoonKing

10-14-2011

Skillshots? Ezreal. Used to play him a lot, but stopped because he couldn't carry anything.
Unique playstyle? Orianna.

Malkatzin

10-14-2011

you dont need help... you need the scouts code... and Teemo... ...now...if is super teemo omg!!!

DarrrrrrkneSS

10-14-2011

Blitzcrank has a skillshot grab that can be a pain, and a high burst combo with his Q,E,R. There are different choices to build AP or AD, but he might not be underplayed that much now though because of his IP reduction to 3150.

InvokeReform

10-14-2011

Out of curiosity is Evelyn any good? Her description makes me sound interesting, and since her IP cost is low if it was wasted it would be bettter than buying someone like Ez

Also, how is Zilean? Does he have any good damage capabilities? I like to build for speed if that means anything

Spring Moon

10-14-2011

Personally I'd wait for the stealth rework to be released before buying Eve. o.o See how she is afterwards.

Zilean is awesome and has been seen in tournaments. His double bomb can rock people, and his ult at the right time on the right person could be a real life-saver. One example that comes to mind is IEM China where Jiji ulted Hotshot's Jax so he could continue destroying in a team fight.