Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone still play Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmySpy

10-14-2011

I've played 95% Dominion since its release; I just have more fun with it. Love the shorter length, no farming (you can call me a noob if you want but that doesn't mean it isn't boring), and teamfights on points, and as others have said, if you have a crappy or unnecessarily angry team/teammate (which is very common in LoL) you only have to be with them for 15 or so minutes instead of almost an hour, which kills my soul.

TokinPrez

10-14-2011

Lets see....play a 15 - 20 minute game of Dominion, start to finish, full of engaging action from the start OR....play and during the 15-20 mins it would take me to do a whole game of Dominion....I would be doing PvE last hitting minions and farming....

Yea...I been only playing Dominion as of now, I may go back to SR but SR now feels slow to me when I can play a entire game of dom and skip the boring first 20 mins of SR.

Ronoh

Adjudicator

10-14-2011

Because I'm stuck across the world playing a game whose graphic's engine isn't solid to run with my GFX, pretty much stuck playing Dom where the games are faster and my ping/fps lag won't ruin a long SR game.

That being said, I like Dom a lot more than SR anyway. SR is far too formulaic now a days and terrible teammates waste more of your time. Dom is still in it's new and shiny infancy and easier to pick up and play in those down moments. Riot really did a great job making this game even easier to play when you are strapped for time, but still make it addicting enough to play back to back to back.

VVstar

10-14-2011

i prefer SR over dominion but its just me, i have friends that play dominion exclusively since its release because they don't have the time to risk an hour long game everyday

Ahlen

10-14-2011

After playing it for awhile I just couldn't take the terrible balance anymore.

Opheliac

10-14-2011

I abuse the terrible balance and enjoy every minute of it

Call of Rudy

10-14-2011

I like playing Dominion a lot more than SR. I just love quicker games.

Ikarurob

10-14-2011

Quote:
Kryptas:
12 year old CoD fanboys play Dominion

guess that means you and Morello are playing it nonstop eh? say hi for me

smoking dad

10-14-2011

100% dominion since its release

nukular power

10-14-2011

I've got 5 games of SR since Dom came out... I just can't take SR anymore. Sort of amazing how boring it seems now after all the time I wasted on it