Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion IP Price Reductions: Karthus and Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaiya

10-15-2011

Quote:
Rapidly fail:
Hoping to see alot of noobs pressing r and getting pentakill

And some people being in stealth for an hour therefore never dying

By the way, if anyone's playing Twitch as is in stealth as often as possible for an hour, that player's not getting kills or assists.

Federok

10-15-2011

Quote:
Trazier:
New business model. All champs are 6300 at release. After 6 months, they're 4800. After 2 years, they're 3150.

that doesnt sounds bad

Talamond Mana

10-15-2011

Twitch reduction? And what about thoses who bought him for 6300? Anyway, expect to see a lot of little rat feed on the field of justice guys (**** I think I'll never be able to pick him witouth someone queue dodging)

Seda the Balance

10-15-2011

I WANT MY IP BACK ON KARTHUS *sadface*

kissmysarcasm

Recruiter

10-15-2011

Quote:
Seda the Balance:
I WANT MY IP BACK ON KARTHUS *sadface*

i agree i bought twitch not a week ago for 6300 then out of nowhere i see he is 3150 i feel like ive been ripped off becuase i worked extremely hard to get twitch and spent hours of time playing i wish that ppl at riot would announce these things ahead of time so summoners arent working there butts off when the champion they want is reduced by half so all the time they put into getting 6300 isnt wasted but other than that i feel the other champions are well reduced

Too Much Mayo

10-15-2011

I don't think there is any coincidence that all 6300 IP champions in the Champion Bundle (Anivia, Blitzcrank, Corki, Karthus, and Twitch) got their prices reduced. The value of the bundle just plummeted since it went from 5 6300 champions in the bundle to 0.

kissmysarcasm

Recruiter

10-15-2011

Quote:
IyamSofaKING1337:
You will get a refund then

when will we get this refund i would rly like to buy akali sometime soon?

Eat Orange Be K

10-15-2011

Quote:
Dazschei:
I don't think there is any coincidence that all 6300 IP champions in the Champion Bundle (Anivia, Blitzcrank, Corki, Karthus, and Twitch) got their prices reduced. The value of the bundle just plummeted since it went from 5 6300 champions in the bundle to 0.

You mean other than the fact that they were the oldest 6300 champs? <_<

HorrorDeath

Recruiter

10-15-2011

hehe cool :P Karthus is awsome but Twitch.....not so much XD.Well anyways...SWEET.ima buy them after i buy all my runes

Kaniser

10-15-2011

Twitch is going to be a pain in the as* get ready guys