Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Remember: Vote for League of Legends in the Golden Joystick Awards!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamat

Recruiter

10-14-2011

Summoners!

As you may remember, we’re up for yet another Golden Joystick Award this year for Best Free-to-Play title! In addition to being one of the most time-honored accolades in gaming, the Golden Joystick Awards are decided by a public vote open to all members of the global gaming community.

Here at Riot Games we really like to party. And there’s nothing that we like to celebrate more than taking home an award won through a show of support by you, our passionate and dedicated players. So, in the event that we bring home the bacon again this year at the Golden Joystick Awards, we’re going to celebrate with all of you by giving each and every player across all our gaming communities a 10-Win IP Boost!

Here’s how to vote for League of Legends in the Golden Joystick Awards!

Voting closes on the 17th of October, so be sure to seize the opportunity to pick up your 10-Win IP Boost, by showing your support for League of Legends!

Update: We heard your response and agree – we should go further to thank you for your support. We’ve decided to up the ante: If we win the Golden Joystick Award, we’ll reward you with a 10-win Boost!

xKripplex

10-14-2011

The link isn't hyper linked.

EDIT: Ninja'd

volaju

10-14-2011

Pretty dirty of you Riot, trying to buy an award by offering in game currency for votes. These tactics have been used in politics forever, and it's never been a good thing. It undermines the voters, undermines the purpose of a democracy, and is plain greedy.

lol@downvotes, every one of them is someone saying, "Thank you for this opportunity, I love to sell my vote to the highest bidder. Don't worry, I have no problem discarding my self respect and ideals, as long as I am compensated with a cheap incentive." Either that, or you don't even realize you're selling out. We all know what people that sell themselves are right?

For the record I'd have voted for LoL, but this underhanded tactic is exactly what's contributing to the downfall of society, and I refuse to reward such bad behavior.

Electron

Recruiter

10-14-2011

ppffffttt only a 4win IP boost

xKripplex

10-14-2011

Quote:
TehWP:
ppffffttt only a 4win IP boost

4-win ip boost

Edit: Ninja'd... again... for reals.

Xyrne

10-14-2011

First! Page.

Tyrone

10-14-2011

lol thats it?

TacoBells

10-14-2011

not after this massive server lag

Ther InGal

10-14-2011

Done =D GO LOL

GorillionDollars

10-14-2011

I want another rune page!