((APPLY RP)) The Seven Trials of Magic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

10-15-2011

((Sonika is much less bloodthirsty than Cassandra, but her weapon invariably deals terrible, terrible damage.))

Jaykoboy

10-15-2011

((I read the description. Bought me a few minutes off of bedtime.))

Ovalusc1

10-15-2011

((Accepted, thanks for joining ))
((Also, I'm going to go to bed, catch you guys in the morning))

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Jack strolled along the street, casually checking the local buildings for their usual requests for mercenary assistance. Cities like this always needed another guy to step in and change the tide of some pointless battle. His skills were quite necessary in a day and age where war, regardless of the actions of the League, was carried out in many places almost daily. However, he was currently out of work since the League was stepping in more frequently. He noted a sign on the wall:

Do you wish to test your might? If so, then you should partake in the Seven Trials of Magic. Only the strongest will be selected to undertake them. You will be placed in challenges involving the four elemental magics, and the 3 other main magics. The trials start soon! If you wish to undertake them, then simply recite the incantation at the bottom of this parchment.

Jack's eyebrows went up- no one had challenged his skills for quite some time. He usually outmatched all his opponents, simply outclassing them in both ability power and skill. Grinning, he stepped into the middle of trouble as usual and said in a cool drawl: Me mittere ad iudicia.

(http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1131 This is complete enough for this, I'm going to do the bio tomorrow since I'm too tired to do it tonight.))

Ovalusc1

10-16-2011

((Now its the 3 of you in the room before the challenges start))

Brwn Trout

10-16-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1132 i just wrote this charecter but I really lkie him and ill probably make his profile more complete later, but here he is.))

Cal was walking down the streets of noxus with his ball and Chain over one shoulder, not a care in the world. Cal was walking with four alcoholics he had offered to buy drinks for, after he had gotten them all kicked out of the last bar for knocking out the owner, Stealing his beer, and telling his daughter that she was ugly. Cal didn't care as long as he had some one to brag to

" Yous guys knows I gots the goods just you wait Iam going to makes somethin of this town" said Cal as they strolled down the street," yeah Cal your the man " they all said, eager for there free drinks when they make it to the next tavern.

It was going to be a good day until one said " Hey Cal you always talking about makeing it big why don't you try doing this" says one of Cal's chums as they hand him the parchment that was torn off the wall only moments befor.

Do you wish to test your might? If so, then you should partake in the Seven Trials of Magic. Only the strongest will be selected to undertake them. You will be placed in challenges involving the four elemental magics, and the 3 other main magics. The trials start soon! If you wish to undertake them, then simply recite the incantation at the bottom of this parchment.

As Cal reads the parchment his imagination goes wild. There he is winner of The Trials champion of the beautiful women of this fine city all around him "If i get this added to my street cred ill become the King pin of crime in no time"

"Don't do it." says a small voice in Cal's head.

"Stupid concience I told you I do not listen to you anymore the king pin of crime can't have a consience" thinks Cal.

" You uncouth twit, iam not your concience" Says the small voice. befor it could say anything else, Cal runs and jumps on top of a crate and screams "Me mittere ad iudicia."

Ovalusc1

10-16-2011

freAK47

10-16-2011

((ill be joining soon. got to make the profile and post. probably wont be able to til tomorrow.))

Jaykoboy

10-16-2011

((Bumping up to top so I can find it easier tomorrow.))

Ovalusc1

10-16-2011

((thanks freak, and thanks for the bump Jay :P))