((APPLY RP)) The Seven Trials of Magic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

10-15-2011

((I once participated in 5 RPs at once :P))
((How many people do you think I should wait for before starting?))

Jaykoboy

10-15-2011

((IDK. Six is sort of traditional. But if it doesn't pick up soon, we might have to stick to only a couple.))

Ovalusc1

10-15-2011

((What if you're the only guy who joins? lol))

Jaykoboy

10-15-2011

((Then I'll be the only one who joins. I'll tell some of my fellow RPers about it, see if any of them can get in.))

Ovalusc1

10-15-2011

((Thanks ))

Necromonger

10-15-2011

(( I really dont see Cassandra doing this. and I've shelved many of my mages. ))

Ovalusc1

10-15-2011

((Cassandra could just be trying to prove her skill with combat))

Jaykoboy

10-15-2011

((Necro, try making a new mage. Knowing Cassandra (The only RP I've been in that didn't have her was Shenanigans and Cookies, and I swiftly left that) you probably have a relatively bloodthirsty cobmat style. Maybe you could write up a hemomancer-type mage, or maybe some sort of parasitic mage. Also, you could do what I did: Take a warrior and give them low-level magic control.))

Necromonger

10-15-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/757

Sonika was in her workshop as she performed late-night improvements to her sonic blaster cannon. She multi-tasked, simultaneously reading Piltover Hextech-Monthly, ate her supper of instant soup, and talking with a mercenary contractor on the phone.

She barely noticed the unusual note that materialized on her many clippings of articles and technical specs. It was already too late as she read the incantation for the Trials, and soon she was whisked away to another place with her cannon, tools, and instant soup.

She only noticed what happened when her table was gone and her cannon fell on the ground. She looked around in curiosity and worry, while finishing her instant soup. "Okay, this is new..."

Jaykoboy

10-15-2011

((Nice choice on the picture. It certainly fits your guy. I'd add a picture to Pit, but...it would make me look very, very stupid.))